Topic locked

Re: Best / Worst first round match up for each top 16 seed ?

Postby Witz78

StalinESQ wrote:
case_master wc wrote:Do you support Peter Sutcliffe's release application?

I hope out of respect for the bereaved family that Ronnie snr does not make any public appearances

witz - you are very wrong here mate, to take a persons life is the worst, lowest thing any human can do - so sympathy on health grounds cuts no mustard.

Buy the Krays film, books - but don't preach this poo. <ok>

im not condoning what they did but what i dont agree with was them being kept in prison and refused release even though they were overdue for parole, having served their original sentences. The were due for release in 1994 and had been model prisoners but politicians intervened in the judicial system to gain brownie points.

Re: Best / Worst first round match up for each top 16 seed ?

Postby Rocket_ron

Witz78 wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
case_master wc wrote:Do you support Peter Sutcliffe's release application?

I hope out of respect for the bereaved family that Ronnie snr does not make any public appearances

witz - you are very wrong here mate, to take a persons life is the worst, lowest thing any human can do - so sympathy on health grounds cuts no mustard.

Buy the Krays film, books - but don't preach this poo. <ok>

im not condoning what they did but what i dont agree with was them being kept in prison and refused release even though they were overdue for parole, having served their original sentences. The were due for release in 1994 and had been model prisoners but politicians intervened in the judicial system to gain brownie points.

life should be life tho. politicians can be too soft