Topic locked

Re: World Championship booking form

Postby SnookerFan

case_master wc wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:My tickets have arrived today. :D

I am watching the John Higgins game, the Ali Carter game, the Joe Perry game, and the Marco Fu game. Proper looking forward to this one. And spending time in the hotel bar.

:bowdown:

Were are you staying? Were they your first choice matches?

Cutlers, across the road. Expensive-ish, but practically next door to The Crucible, so everybody is there to watch the snooker, so you get good conversation in the bar. A good place to stay if you are there alone.

And, yes, they were my first choice matches. Sadly. I would've gone for Hendry, but tickets to Hendry are impossible to get at The Crucible. And I'd already seen him in Telford and Wembley this season.

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:
Sonny wrote:I'm still waiting for my tickets to arrive :grrr:

......bit late I'd say, time to get real worried and possibly irate with whoever answers the phone at the Crucible box office <ok>

:wave:

Mine only came on Wednesday.

Postby Witz78

My tickets for me and my mate for the whole first week came through a good few weeks ago <ok>

But i sent off for more tickets over a month ago for another mate who decided hed come down for 3 days and join us, but these tickets havent arrived yet...... :huh2:

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:My tickets for me and my mate for the whole first week came through a good few weeks ago <ok>

But i sent off for more tickets over a month ago for another mate who decided hed come down for 3 days and join us, but these tickets havent arrived yet...... :huh2:

They stagger it. So the first people get it a couple of weeks before the last people. Mine only arrived this week, so don't worry.

Postby Roland

I'd need his supplier to sort him out first <ok>

Anyway, the money left my account several days ago now, and it was £12 short of what I asked for which means I didn't get one session...

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:I'd need his supplier to sort him out first <ok>

Anyway, the money left my account several days ago now, and it was £12 short of what I asked for which means I didn't get one session...

The tickets i ordered for a mate arrived today but they were £12 shy too from my bank account, the Saturday afternoon session when it should be Ronnie v Williams. Not surprised that was already a sell out.

At least ive already got my tickets for it though ;)

Postby Casey

StalinESQ wrote:You gotta feel sorry for Sonny....... perhaps he can get some tickets from ebay (maybe Seifer is selling some) <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

<laugh> :stir:

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

SnookerFan wrote:
JohnFromLondonTown wrote:I'm in the UK on the 15th April. :excited:

You going to be around for any of the matches, John?

I'm trying to find out if one of the influential people on the firm is going & if so, yes, I'll be there on the first day at least.

Postby Witz78

rocket_ron wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
Cheesyman99 wrote:can't wait till i leave school

me neither <laugh>

<laugh>

Its the best days of your lives folks, trust me. I didnt believe it at the time either, but when you look back, you have to admit it probably was!

Postby Roland

Sunday, Monday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and possibly more depending on how the draw pans out and if I can get any returned tickets.

Postby SnookerFan

case_master wc wrote:Will do <ok>

So I can tell you all to buck off. :bird:

No, just kidding.

CRUCIBLE FEVER EVERYONE!!!! :D TICKETS ARRIVED, HOTEL AND TRAVEL BOOKED!!!!!