Topic locked

Re: The Ladbrokes Mobile Masters Final Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby GJ

Tubberlad wrote:
GJ wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:
Smart wrote:Ding is a Masters champ :)

He's now a three time major winner too <ok>

<cool> :D

Your thoughts on the Ding-meister GJ? I reckon himself and Robbo will be the men to beat over the next ten years, hopefully Selby ups the ante soon :)

ding is robbos main rival i have no doubt
:D <cool>

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul WC wrote:I love Ding's interviews

"What does this win mean to you, Ding?"
"I played very well, I like playing snooker." <laugh>

Parrott's a plank sometimes though, fancy asking if he wants to be World Champion. Ding should just say; "No!"

Postby GJ

ROBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

CHAMPIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:I love Ding's interviews

"What does this win mean to you, Ding?"
"I played very well, I like playing snooker." <laugh>

Parrott's a plank sometimes though, fancy asking if he wants to be World Champion. Ding should just say; "No!"

Love it when he clearly doesn't understand the question and he just says "yes"

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Tubberlad wrote:
GJ wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:
Smart wrote:Ding is a Masters champ :)

He's now a three time major winner too <ok>

<cool> :D

Your thoughts on the Ding-meister GJ? I reckon himself and Robbo will be the men to beat over the next ten years, hopefully Selby ups the ante soon :)

Your right about Ding he's the real deal and on his way to get to a similar status of Ronnie/Higgins/Williams.
Selby and Robertson are already about 28/29 - no way they will be the men to beat for next TEN years to come.

Postby Alex0paul

GJ wrote:ROBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

CHAMPIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Thank god we only have to put up with this for a few more months <laugh>

Postby GJ

Alex0paul WC wrote:
GJ wrote:ROBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thank god we only have to put up with this for a few more months <laugh>

kwwp dreaming it will be for at least another 16 months :afro: :bowdown:

Postby Tubberlad

For all the questions of Ding's temperament, he is now a THREE time major winner. A world title is a matter of when, rather than if, in my opinion.

Three majors, two comfortable wins and one win against arguably the toughest man out there to beat <ok> he's quality

Postby jojo

john parrot is an idiot never liked him too sly for my liking

i remember a time back in the early nineties during a match against tony knowles he used the miss rule to his advantage he missed escaping from a snooker the balls werent repositioned properly and he actually potted the ball

sure the referee and knowles have to take some responsibility but where was the sportsmanship from parrot ? i also didnt like his antics against davis at the worlds 4 years ago when the red was over the pocket in the deciding frame and he was on a colour and attempted to pot the red nominating black then in the post match interview he said he was trying to remove the red

Postby GJ

jojo wrote:john parrot is an idiot never liked him too sly for my liking

i remember a time back in the early nineties during a match against tony knowles he used the miss rule to his advantage he missed escaping from a snooker the balls werent repositioned properly and he actually potted the ball

sure the referee and knowles have to take some responsibility but where was the sportsmanship from parrot ? i also didnt like his antics against davis at the worlds 4 years ago when the red was over the pocket in the deciding frame and he was on a colour and attempted to pot the red nominating black then in the post match interview he said he was trying to remove the red

blatant cheating agianst the nugget

<doh>

Postby Tubberlad

SnookerFan wrote:Right people, I've had the week off. I've watched some good snooker. I've had some good craic on this board, but it's back to the grindstone tomorrow. So I will sign off and say thanks for the banter.

Goodnight. :wave:

Good luck :santa:

Postby Bourne

GJ wrote:
Bourne wrote:Snooker's over, but the tennis starts :excited:

i have a good feeling about sods chances

:afro: :bowdown:

If your good feelings for Sod turned out to be true every time he'd be a 17 time grand-slam champ by now :wave: :redneck:

Postby Tubberlad

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Very well done Ding Junhui. You can see what a great player he has become.

But he still has to prove himself in the Crucible. He has yet to get to the Quaters.

Well that was the Masters 2011 - it was strange tournament and the quality was often lacking. But Ding is a deserving winner.

It was a poor event in truth, but Ding was by far and a way the best player :)

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:
jojo wrote:john parrot is an idiot never liked him too sly for my liking

blatant cheating agianst the nugget

<doh>

yeh i was at that and remember making a mini commotion in the crowd cos i was saying "parakeet" to my mates and people were looking round.

A disgrace he did it and a disgrace he then admitted to it,

never did like Parrott, up himself and not a man of the people at all

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:Can't believe its nearly Crucible time again.

We got the Welsh Open first. Welsh Open = :bowdown:

No weve got Sky Shootout and German Masters before Wales.

A feast of snooker <ok>

:bum:

dont watch then <ok>

go to the gym or sort out getting moved out of your parents instead :D