Topic locked

Re: The Ladbrokes Mobile Masters Final Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby jojo

evening people if im totally honest this tournament not been quite as compelling as previous masters tournaments but maybe that because i have missed a lot of the torumament this week

but i think the best result for snooker this week would have been ding winning because he the best equipped young player to reach number one and really kick on

Postby Bourne

jojo wrote:evening people if im totally honest this tournament not been quite as compelling as previous masters tournaments but maybe that because i have missed a lot of the torumament this week

but i think the best result for snooker this week would have been ding winning because he the best equipped young player to reach number one and really kick on

No you're right, it's definitely been a let down from previous years, though the last few matches have been a lot better. The first few days of the tournament were a bit cack.

Postby GJ

DINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Postby Witz78

Tubberlad wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:we need ding v robbo world final this year

Personally a Trump - Jimmy final would suit me better <ok>

Jimmy to lose a seventh final? Surely you wouldn't want that?

Id prob take a 7th final defeat (just for old times sake!)

No better sporting occasion than a Jimmy World final, it united the country almost the way Henmania did

Postby Tubberlad

GJ wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:
Smart wrote:Ding is a Masters champ :)

He's now a three time major winner too <ok>

<cool> :D

Your thoughts on the Ding-meister GJ? I reckon himself and Robbo will be the men to beat over the next ten years, hopefully Selby ups the ante soon :)