Topic locked

Re: The Ladbrokes Mobile Masters Semi Final Discussion!!!!!!

Postby kostasmad

Thanks so much...30 years old...time passes fast when you live abroad...Not complaining though...Its beter to live and work in UK than anywhere else in the world...Bad thing is that the drinking culture will take its toll on me today...

Postby Bourne

kostasmad wrote:Thanks so much...30 years old...time passes fast when you live abroad...Not complaining though...Its beter to live and work in UK than anywhere else in the world...Bad thing is that the drinking culture will take its toll on me today...

One day won't hurt ;) I guess Fu winning today would be a nice present for you.

Postby kostasmad

Yeap. I like Marco a lot...Very nice lad. Either him or Ding would make me happy if they win in.

I always said Cope is Stevens in the making. Their game and bottle looks identical to me. Stevens won the Masters first and then the UK. Maybe its Copes time (He wont win much i am 100% sure)

Postby SnookerFan

Right people. I am off to my mate's house for a day of pizza eating, beer drinking and snooker watching. He has a laptop which he keeps on in his living room, so I might stop on during the day in various states of intoxication, but until later days my friends, I will bid you good day, :wave:

Once more to the breach dear friends. :D

Postby Casey

Witz78 wrote:
Casey wrote:This is Mark Allen's 6 SF, he has been beaten by Higgins (twice) Ding and Robbo at this stage. This is his chance to make the final, a major final at that!!!

can sense hell bottle it

Hopefully not. This is the first time he has gone into a SF as favourite.

Postby Wildey

Mark Allen isnt a bottler if he plays well and the winning line aproaches he will take it....

out of the 2 in this match Fu can bottle it like he did against maguire when he was in sight of the winning line even at 5-1 he bottled the right shots by being over negative.

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:Mark Allen isnt a bottler if he plays well and the winning line aproaches he will take it....

out of the 2 in this match Fu can bottle it like he did against maguire when he was in sight of the winning line even at 5-1 he bottled the right shots by being over negative.

well id def say he bottled the WC 08 game v Hendry from 9-7 up

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:Mark Allen isnt a bottler if he plays well and the winning line aproaches he will take it....

he missed some balls he did not bottle it.

did Ebdon bottle it last night because he missed pots ?

Postby Casey

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

From 9-7 he missed one easy ball, the blue he tried to power in to get position on match ball red. In the last frame he went in off.

Postby Wildey

Casey wrote:
Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

From 9-7 he missed one easy ball, the blue he tried to power in to get position on match ball red. In the last frame he went in off.

it pisses me off that missed pots in the deciding frames is seen as bottled but they miss balls in every frame....

did Ronnie bottle the easy pots hes missed this week ?

Postby Wildey

jojo wrote:which one is sonny where he sitting whats he wearing ?

looks like a good start from allen very composed and up for it but i still give fu a chance if it goes scrappy or tactical you probably make fu favourite

hes wearing velcro cat suit so so he can streak in the 5th frame <laugh>