Topic locked

Re: The Ladbrokes Mobile Masters Semi Final Discussion!!!!!!

Postby jojo

sorry tubberlad that was a reply to sirius

i got no problems with anyone that include sirius and wild but when wild comes out with the silly deluded hypocritical fanboyish bull its difficult not to be wound up by him and sirius seem to be sticking his head up wilds blue frog from nowhere then accusing people of winding wild up

back to the snooker ding on the verge hes played really well the scary thing is cope not done too much wrong

Postby Rocket_ron

jojo wrote:sorry tubberlad that was a reply to sirius

i got no problems with anyone that include sirius and wild but when wild comes out with the silly deluded hypocritical fanboyish bull its difficult not to be wound up by him and sirius seem to be sticking his head up wilds blue frog from nowhere then accusing people of winding wild up

back to the snooker ding on the verge hes played really well the scary thing is cope not done too much wrong

ive been knowhere near wilds bottom, it stinks

Postby Smart

Sirius B wrote:
jojo wrote:sorry tubberlad that was a reply to sirius

ive been knowhere near wilds bottom, it stinks

<laugh> pal <laugh>

Postby Tubberlad

Sirius B wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:Ding: fabulous snooker player. Hopefully he takes a win tomorrow and buries the ghost of 2007 for once and for all

i agree. but if robbo doesnt win this years worlds then ding will

Won't be Ronnie, and nobody does back to backs these days. I'd say Selby (despite his recent form), Higgins & Ding will be the men to watch

Postby Rocket_ron

Tubberlad wrote:
Sirius B wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:Ding: fabulous snooker player. Hopefully he takes a win tomorrow and buries the ghost of 2007 for once and for all

i agree. but if robbo doesnt win this years worlds then ding will

Won't be Ronnie, and nobody does back to backs these days. I'd say Selby (despite his recent form), Higgins & Ding will be the men to watch
yeh ronnies past it

Postby Casey

Some people are talking on here as if Allen should be the finished article!! He is only 24 and has reached the SF stage of all 3 majors.

His shot selection will improve in time, he played two bad shots that cost him yesterday - the one Sonny eluded too and the attempted cannon on the pink from green. He should never have played it like that, either go for the half ball cannon off the blue or play behind it as he's left handed.

People question his bottle but look at the way he held it together from 4-3 down against Robbo and finished the match off strong. He has also beaten Ronnie in close matches at the Crucilbe and Masters!! He is having a great season and its only a matter of time before he pushes on.

Of the six SF's he has played Higgins twice, Robbo and Ding.

Yesterday was very disappointing, the thing is though I believe Mark will have learnt an awful lot from it, Terry will well know the shots he played wrong.