Topic locked

Re: The Ladbrokes Mobile Masters Quarter Final Discussion!!!

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Only 29, if Ding gets in with these balls then you'd think he'd not make that mistake based on the evidence of the first frame.

time to change that funny looking avatar <ok>

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:Only 29, if Ding gets in with these balls then you'd think he'd not make that mistake based on the evidence of the first frame.

I felt I needed to take the pressure off him and it's obviously working. Maybe me keeping Trump as my avatar is your only hope when he plays Stephen as I might be jinxing him :redneck:

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:

I felt I needed to take the pressure off him and it's obviously working. Maybe me keeping Trump as my avatar is your only hope when he plays Stephen as I might be jinxing him :redneck:

The way Hendry was playing yesterday, I don't think you need worry.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:

The way Hendry was playing yesterday, I don't think you need worry.

mate hendry can play just as bad even worst and trump will get hammered <ok>