Topic locked

Re: The Ladbrokes Mobile Masters Quarter Final Discussion!!!

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:Jeez how bad must Carter have been to lose to Ebdon, really bad indictment on him more than anything today.

ebdon played well against carter

Postby NedB-H

SnookerFan wrote:
kostasmad wrote:Fu favourite to beat Allen...Experience counts and he is far more experienced than Allen...

Does Fu have any fanboys on this site? I thought I was the only one who liked him.

You called? And I don't like Allen either....

Been out tonight, I gather Ebdon played rubbish but did Marco look any good? Really hoping he can get back to his form of a couple of years back, and start climbing the rankings again.

Postby SnookerFan

NedB-H wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
kostasmad wrote:Fu favourite to beat Allen...Experience counts and he is far more experienced than Allen...

Does Fu have any fanboys on this site? I thought I was the only one who liked him.

You called? And I don't like Allen either....

Been out tonight, I gather Ebdon played rubbish but did Marco look any good? Really hoping he can get back to his form of a couple of years back, and start climbing the rankings again.

Not really watched much. He seemed fluid in the first four, but I only cast my eyes over it.

Postby Bourne

GJ wrote:
Bourne wrote:Jeez how bad must Carter have been to lose to Ebdon, really bad indictment on him more than anything today.

ebdon played well against carter

"I had two objectives in that match, one was to keep breathing and the other was to stay stood up straight"

:chin:

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:evening

How do you do, sir? :wave:

disppointed by today result but still proud my fav is world champion :D :ahh:

Postby Snooker Overdrive

The performance of Ebdon today doesn't come as a big surprise to me. Peter got hammered a lot in last several years, Liang Wenbo can tell you something about it. It seems that when he isn't on his game he can't get ANYTHING going. Like a said before the Carter match: I expect a close victory or a devastating defeat.

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
GJ wrote:evening

How do you do, sir? :wave:

disppointed by today result but still proud my fav is world champion :D :ahh:

Do you believe in The Crucible Curse?

no sir :afro: :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:The performance of Ebdon today doesn't come as a big surprise to me. Peter got hammered a lot in last several years, Liang Wenbo can tell you something about it. It seems that when he isn't on his game he can't get ANYTHING going. Like a said before the Carter match: I expect a close victory or a devastating defeat.

Match-fixing scandal. :eek: