Topic locked

Re: The Ladbrokes Mobile Masters Last 16 Discussion!!!!!!!!

Postby GJ

Sirius B wrote:
GJ wrote:
Sirius B wrote:
GJ wrote:<cool>

hi mate <ok>

evening :wave:

1 more querrey to put me top of predicts :ahh:

whats this Querrey ive seen mentioned?

copes american couisn who is a tennis player

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:5-3 Cope
only 3 more frames to play <ok>

Don't say that. I've got to be at work on Monday.

book a day off <ok>

I already booked a week off for the snooker. I thought they might have finished this match in that time. <doh>

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:After his win Robertson launched a stinging attack on the modern-day Hendry, saying: "He didn't put me away and he should have been up 3-1.

"He doesn't have the same aura as he used to. It's like watching a completely different player - technically he has a lot of flaws."

Looking ahead to his match with the talented Allen, he added: "He's a great player and it will be tough. If I make a few improvements I think I will get through."

robbo WC <cool> :D

WELL DONE ROBBO :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ROBBO ^^^^^^^^^^ :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:After his win Robertson launched a stinging attack on the modern-day Hendry, saying: "He didn't put me away and he should have been up 3-1.

"He doesn't have the same aura as he used to. It's like watching a completely different player - technically he has a lot of flaws."

Looking ahead to his match with the talented Allen, he added: "He's a great player and it will be tough. If I make a few improvements I think I will get through."

ROBBO ^^^^^^^^^^ :wave:

That's me, whilst watching this match.

Postby GJ

come home to daddy with 8 Points Baby

<cool> <ok> :D

TOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

COMEONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

<cool>

QUERREYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:bowdown:

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

EVENING SMART NICE PHOTO OF YOU :wave:

That's me, whilst watching this match.

<ok> :wave:

Postby PLtheRef

So then, Seven out of eight seeds go out in the first round. - Again the scheduling is strange as Cope's on tomorrow - while King's been off since Sunday.

The strangest Masters ever.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:Undecided on whether or not to go tomorrow. It means getting the 11pm coach tonight but its a chance to see Dott in a Masters quarter.

Fancy meeting up? <laugh>

:limp: :limp: :limp: :limp: :limp: :limp: :limp:

Oh, for bucks sake, Smart. Are you just trying to keep up with what happened an hour ago? Is this Snooker Island + 1.

<laugh> :wave:

Postby GJ

PLtheRef wrote:So then, Seven out of eight seeds go out in the first round. - Again the scheduling is strange as Cope's on tomorrow - while King's been off since Sunday.

The strangest Masters ever.

also 2 grinders play friday night ebdon and fu winner plays first on saturday