Topic locked

Re: The Ladbrokes Mobile Masters Last 16 Discussion!!!!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Sirius B wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:Can I not tempt anyone to go tomorrow? Its buy one get one free on tickets.

I'm tempted, but I did just agree to do something else.

what?

Irrelevant anyway. Sorry Alex. I'm knackered after today. Can't be bothered to travel up to London tomorrow now. Already done it this afternoon. Can't hack two long days in a row. Maybe next year, mind. Or even Friday, if you try and court me. <laugh>

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:Can I not tempt anyone to go tomorrow? Its buy one get one free on tickets.

I'm tempted, but I did just agree to do something else.

Go on

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:
PLtheRef wrote:So then, Seven out of eight seeds go out in the first round. - Again the scheduling is strange as Cope's on tomorrow - while King's been off since Sunday.

The strangest Masters ever.

also 2 grinders play friday night ebdon and fu winner plays first on saturday

Ebdon aint a grinder <ok>

EBDON TO WIN THE TOURNY AND SEAL HIS PLACE AS A TRUE LEGEND OF THE GAME (NOT THATS ITS IN DOUBT) <ok>

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:
PLtheRef wrote:So then, Seven out of eight seeds go out in the first round. - Again the scheduling is strange as Cope's on tomorrow - while King's been off since Sunday.

EBDON TO WIN THE TOURNY AND SEAL HIS PLACE AS A TRUE LEGEND OF THE GAME (NOT THATS ITS IN DOUBT) <ok>

ebo will be the one at a disadvantage on saturday im thinking of fair play <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Naah, sorry lads. I'm out. I am gonna go to bed now. See y'all tomorrow. For more banter and merriment.

you just turned down a blind date with Alex and he was gonna ply you with Pukka Pies and fizzy drinks too :|

now thats an offer Sfan cant refuse....surely :hmm: :hmm:

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:

ebo will be the one at a disadvantage on saturday im thinking of fair play <ok>

best of 11s are like breakfast to Ebdon, hell be ready. Hes not called The Force for nothing ya know :clap: