Topic locked

Should Wenbo Get 1 of the Wild Cards for the Masters ?

Yes
7%
No
93%

Total votes : 14

Re: Masters Wild Card

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:There are no wildcards.

ive not seen anything official about that you got a source ?

Postby GJ

IT SAYS

PROVISIONAL

Postby Wildey

well yes because up to tonight they couldn't fill in the gaps in the draw lol

now they got players and seeds to put in thoes gaps.

Postby Wildey

what's interesting with murphy doing well in EPTC 2 Ding is seeded 9th for the masters which means he might get Ronnie,Robbo or Higgins first Match.

Postby Steve K

If they pick two it should be one entertainment/crowd drawer person (White,Davis,Drago etc) and one high performer (M.Davis, Gould etc). Hopefully they wait untill after the UK championship before they announce the wild cards as someone from outside the top 32 might put in an amazing performance and be worth the wildcard more than Gould, Stevens etc.

Postby sundaygirl

Am I right in thinking that The Masters 2011 hasn't a sponsership deal yet?
A widely recognised name would help with that much more than a player who deserves to be there on merit ,but has only been heard of by the likes of us.

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:Zhanger :wave:

I don't know why you keep on about Zhanger. He aint getting it. He has about as much chance as me.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:Zhanger :wave:

I don't know why you keep on about Zhanger. He aint getting it. He has about as much chance as me.

looking forward to seeing you play mate :redneck:

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:I support Zhanger - hence I want to see him at Wembley. People support Jimmy White will want the same. There are more people in China than England, so Zhanger should get the nod. :redneck:

I guess. Maybe it's because I dont support either in particular, but I don't think either of them are particularly worthy. I reckon they should give it to Martin Gould. Doubt they will though.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:I support Zhanger - hence I want to see him at Wembley. People support Jimmy White will want the same. There are more people in China than England, so Zhanger should get the nod. :redneck:

I guess. Maybe it's because I dont support either in particular, but I don't think either of them are particularly worthy. I reckon they should give it to Martin Gould. Doubt they will though.

yeah but are you saying that just cos he wears glasses and you feel sorry for him........................ :redneck:

Zhanger does not wear glasses so the pick should go to him. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

yeah but are you saying that just cos he wears glasses and you feel sorry for him........................ :redneck:

Zhanger does not wear glasses so the pick should go to him. <ok>

It's because he chose a professional wrestler's entrance music, despite looking more like a librarian. You have to admire his audacity. <laugh>

Postby Wildey

to be honest at the moment Zhanger wont get a wild card to his family Christmas party <laugh>

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:to be honest at the moment Zhanger wont get a wild card to his family Christmas party <laugh>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_China

pretty sure that Buddhists don't celebrate Christmas - being that they don't believe in Jesus <laugh> :wave:

thats me told lol

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:to be honest at the moment Zhanger wont get a wild card to his family Christmas party <laugh>

pretty sure that Buddhists don't celebrate Christmas - being that they don't believe in Jesus <laugh> :wave:

In the words of Bart Simpson; Christmas is a time for people of all religions to come together and celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

In the words of Bart Simpson; Christmas is a time for people of all religions to come together and celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.

what even those who do not know who or what Jesus is <laugh> :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

what even those who do not know who or what Jesus is <laugh> :wave:

That was the joke, dumbass. <laugh>

Postby NedB-H

Having two wildcards and no qualifier is a farce, is this a proper tournament or a glorified exhibition?

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

NedB-H wrote:Having two wildcards and no qualifier is a farce, is this a proper tournament or a glorified exhibition?

What would you do? :chin:

Postby Wildey

NedB-H wrote:Having two wildcards and no qualifier is a farce, is this a proper tournament or a glorified exhibition?

it used to be no qualifier and no wild card.

id go back to that.

Postby NedB-H

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:

What would you do? :chin:

The recent system or what wild suggests, either have it as a straight out top 16 tournament, or open it up to everyone with a qualifier. Don't mind a wildcard(s) if everyone on the circuit has a chance to qualify anyway. Don't like them if it's just top 16 plus wildcards, that's when it turns into an invitation