Topic locked

I feel a bit gutted!

Postby SnookerFan

I didn't make the end of the UK Championship final last night, due to a bout of man-flu. I left it at 8-5 trying to sleep as I felt rough. Though when I couldn't sleep, I did briefly turn on and see Williams miss match-ball, and turned off again not wanting to get involved. Looked like one of the matches of the season. The Williams vs Murphy mach was pretty top-notch on Saturday, and what a story in the final.

With the World Open and it's shitty best of five matches, the shot clock and Power Snooker events, we have actually had an underabundance of awesome matches this year. The best match at the World Open was the best of five. Now with the Welsh Open being :limp: best of sevens in the first round, could this be the season where we have the most matches ever, but fewest actual classic matches? :sad:

Re: I feel a bit gutted!

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

I'm not sure 'gutted' is the right word to describe how you feel, tho I'm no Doctor. :john:

Postby Casey

StalinESQ wrote:I think GJ is the only one who is truly gutted, as rankings play a big part in his life. :| :idea: :| :idea:

<laugh> <laugh> <laugh>
<laugh> <laugh>
<laugh>

<laugh> <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:I'm not sure 'gutted' is the right word to describe how you feel, tho I'm no Doctor. :john:

I thought you were the Love Doctor. :john:

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

SnookerFan wrote:
JohnFromLondonTown wrote:I'm not sure 'gutted' is the right word to describe how you feel, tho I'm no Doctor. :john:

I thought you were the Love Doctor. :john:

:D I'll dedicate this one to you.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0l3QWUXVho

Keep Smiling boyo, its healthier. :dance:

Postby PLtheRef

Gimme sympathy - we had a powercut at half five til 1am