Topic locked

Feedback & questions for our roving reporter Suzy

Postby Roland

Once again big thanks from Snooker Island goes to our reporter at the venue Suzy who has been asking post match questions in the press room as well as obtaining a few interviews for Snooker Island which will be published once transcribed.

Feel free to give Suzy any feedback from her diary of the event published on the blog and ask her any questions you have on her week at Telford behind the scenes and I'm sure she'll be happy to chat about her experiences of the last 9 days.

:santa:

Re: Feedback & questions for our roving reporter Suzy

Postby SnookerFan

Suzy,

How have you found the experiences of the TIC and in Telford? It isn't the most popular, partially because Telford is such a small town. But I find the venue itself to be nice, modern and with ample opportunities to meet the players.

Re: Feedback & questions for our roving reporter Suzy

Postby footygirl

Whoa guys I haveonly just seen this. OK here goes

Telford I liked it - long journey from my Durham home though. But a nice B & B that was close to the venue for me. Admittedly some of the attendances were a little disappointing.

Favourite match - what else it has to be the final between John and Mark. Very emotional and a delight to witness

SF :sad: I 'm sorry I didn't see you.

Thankyou for all your feedback guys about my work.