Topic locked

Re: 12Bet.com UK Championship Final Discussion!!!!!!!!

Postby jojo

i can actually see williams winning to be honest i dont think there will be many big breaks it more likely to be a matchplay final than a pot fest something the majority of this generation players fail to understand

it will be a wonderful site to see higgins lose and im intrigued what kind of reaction the crowd will give him and i really hope williams sends him home crying like in 2000 when higgins swanned off without talking to anyone he was in tears

come on mark win for the game of snooker

Postby kostasmad

Come on John...Thrash the pitful Welsh!!!

Nothing against the Welsh . Spent 3 of my best years in Cardiff. However Williams is so moody... Not a surprise Stevens has more fans even half the player compared to Mark...

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
Bourne wrote:Good luck John.

WILLIAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :) :cracker:

afternoon smart <ok>

come on williams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Smart

Ultimate_snooker wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
Bourne wrote:Good luck John.

WILLIAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :) :cracker:

afternoon smart <ok>

come on williams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

afternoon Doc :santa:

Postby jojo

x factor is for recycling braindead kids who think cheryl cole is talented who is she cant sing live cant dance cant write her own songs plastic insecure has a criminal record and another time not guilty so she has previous yet she portrayed as a so called media darling glad someone like jamiroquay say what he did

if i had my way i would ban all rubbish like x factor

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Is it me, or do the commentator's spend an inappropriate amount of time perving up the women in the crowd?

Dennis does

i think hes a secret Stud have you seen his wife shes about 30 years younger than him :redneck:

Postby Wildey

Ultimate_snooker wrote:wild why have you unlocked the semi final thread to say that then lock it again lol.

as thread mod i can coment on it despite it being locked it was meant for this thread lol

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:WILLIAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :)

Hall of Fame 1-0 Hall of Shame :ahh:

rofl rofl

yes williams strikes first.

Mark knows how to rattle JH