Topic locked

Re: 12Bet.com UK Championship Final Discussion!!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Who has heard that rumour that they are going to make a film based on Rent-A-Ghost?

Mark Williams would make a Great Ghost he just floats around the Table :redneck:

Postby Casey

Williams is such an intelligent snooker player. The more I think about the last 3 frames against Murphy the more I bow down. It just shows you the big breaks only tell you a fraction of the story.

Meantime, someone get rid of Taylor.

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Who has heard that rumour that they are going to make a film based on Rent-A-Ghost?

yeah I heard that too whilst I was in ASDAs. Starring Kenneth Williams and Zhanger, should be good. :idea:

Well considering one is dead, and the other one's career is dead, I am inclined to disagree.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

yeah I heard that too whilst I was in ASDAs. Starring Kenneth Williams and Zhanger, should be good. :idea:

Well considering one is dead, and the other one's career is dead, I am inclined to disagree.

Are you telling me that my ASDA informer was merely pulling my pisser :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

Are you telling me that my ASDA informer was merely pulling my pisser :chin:

I reckon they should make a film based on the Secret Lemonade drinker. Give some background to him. I mean, in what situation would one deem it necessary to conceal the fact that he was drinking lemonade?

Postby Casey

From a Higgins perspective this final is almost a carbon copy to last year - tough draw on route were he had to play 100% but just couldn't bring it to the final.

Williams certainly playing much better today which is great to see.

The frame hangs on the red next to the black.....

Postby SnookerFan

case_master wrote:From a Higgins perspective this final is almost a carbon copy to last year - tough draw on route were he had to play 100% but just couldn't bring it to the final.

Williams certainly playing much better today which is great to see.

The frame hangs on the red next to the black.....

His match with Mark Allen was nothing compared to the tense stress of the Ronnie match last year. And that was the night before the final. :sad:

Postby jojo

ha parakeet losing 3-1 this is good keep it up williams that frame before the interval will hurt the parakeet not as much as the authorities should have hurt him but so far so good
Last edited by jojo on 12 Dec 2010, edited 1 time in total.