Topic locked

Re: 12Bet.com UK Championship Final Discussion!!!!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
I wouldn't kick her off the end of my idiot, to be fair.

<laugh> :D <laugh> :D

Not much chance of her being there, what with my hideous ugliness, and fat belly getting in the way. But, y'know, I thought I'd just put it out there....

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Not much chance of her being there, what with my hideous ugliness, and fat belly getting in the way. But, y'know, I thought I'd just put it out there....

after the picture you painted do us a favaur DONT Put it out there. rofl

Postby randam05

Bourne wrote:The camera angle behind the players' seats, about time <ok>

Just what I was thinking..I think using many more creative camera angles from above, crowd, players seats, pockets, ceiling..would make it more interesting. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

after the picture you painted do us a favaur DONT Put it out there. rofl

So, you don't want to know what I'm doing when Hazel comes on the screen then? rofl

Postby jojo

worrying signs for williams his long potting still not good i just hope he doesnt keep sticking higgins in after missing them maybe he need to change his style for this session wait for his chances and assess again after the interval he doesnt want higgins to go 5-3 or 6-2 up

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:What a time for a kick - just when he'd played all the hard shots and put himself in a good position to win the frame. Bloody kicks.

frustrating