Topic locked

Re: 12Bet.com UK Championship Final Discussion!!!!!!!!

Postby Bourne

Sonny wrote:Well... I'm sure the brown stuck to the pink will have something to say about that :redneck:

And the kick Higgins had when he was running through on the black a couple of pots from the win :-(

Postby Wildey

More Money in Football less Passion from players Less Players can Kick the rubbish out of opersition the More Boring it becomes.

Football might be bigger today than in the 80s but nowhere near as exciting

Postby SnookerFan

My status on Facebook at one point on Sunday was; "Sod Matt! Come on Mark Williams!" <laugh> It was a response to everybody else on my Facebook Friends list being all; "Ooooh! Come on Mark!" :limp:

Personally, I think they should stop the X-Factor after the auditions anyway. That's the only part worth watching. The rest of it is just Simon Cowell pretending he doesn't fancy Cheryl Cole, and some unneccessary other judges/singing being there.

Postby SnookerFan

It was Big Brother I hated the most, now I'm ranting. That show was an absolute cancer to British society. People became obsessed by people they never met, and watched it in hope of two people having arguments, or sex.

How anybody who was even remotely a fan of that voyeuristic show, can have pride in themselves as a human being is beyond me. We had a tense semi-final with Mark Williams. And one of the best matches ever Higgins vs Williams, involving skill, tension, emotion, heartbreak, and people would rather watch Big Brother is beyond me.