Poll ended at 12 Dec 2010

John Higgins
46%
Mark Williams
54%

Total votes : 13

Re: UK Championship Final: Higgins vs Williams

Postby SnookerFan

eirebilly wrote:Its a real shame that the final session again starts so late because if it is a close match i wont be able to see the end of it :sad:

Anything can happen in a final, Higgins may lose his form and Williams find his, its all about the day. I really am hoping that Williams wins though <ok>

Yeah, I'm debating staying up. Already got a cold, and I have to be in work tomorrow as I am the only one there. So got to carry the whole office. It's only for a couple of days, but with a cold and a few hours sleep, I'll probably run the whole department into the poops in one afternoon.

Postby Bourne

I admit I got this badly wrong, Williams has upped his game sufficiently and got in John's face early on and managed to maintain it. Can't see him losing now, he's certainly not one to suffer badly from nerves.

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:I admit I got this badly wrong, Williams has upped his game sufficiently and got in John's face early on and managed to maintain it. Can't see him losing now, he's certainly not one to suffer badly from nerves.

I hope Williams wins easily. I got a busy, unavoidable day at work tomorrow, and I'm not feeling great. 1 and 7 would've been a better start time.