Topic locked

Re: 12Bet.com UK Championship Quarter Final Discussion!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Sonny wrote:It'll be a loose cable somewhere behind the scenes

the black WPSBA official guy trying to fix it.

Moody beggar refused to pose for a pic with me at the World Open :wild2:

good guy :redneck:

Postby Alex0paul

StalinESQ wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:Robbo And GJ breathes again

Nice to see Murphy win despite not having any luck. :|

Robbo :wave: <laugh>

Must have been watching different game. The run of the ball was crippling as usual

Postby Smart

MURPHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :)

COME ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :|

Postby jojo

i think that the best i ever seen shaun murphy play no doubt about that just a shame robertson coming up against top players playing at the top of their game higgins at the uk last year then ronnie at the masters now murphy this time

make no mistake about it murphy is warm favourite to beat williams and look like he play higgins in the final which i dont want to see i think now i will be supporting allen for the title good to see a young player break through with a first win higgins williams murphy all established winners now my favourite player out i hope a young player wins be good for the game

on another note just hope murphy doesnt say silly things again like he did after the day match today he pot some unbelievable balls very strong like a bull he wanted it badly played very few poor shots if any

as for robertson he can hold his head high he gave his best just lost to an inspired player who played slightly better on the day i say slightly because robertson played well too
Last edited by jojo on 09 Dec 2010, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Roland

Alex0paul WC wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

Must have been watching different game. The run of the ball was crippling as usual

As I said before, I've seen plenty of matches where Robbo has had the run.

Postby Smart

Alex0paul WC wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

Australia had a typical world champs running, thank God( <laugh> ) it never ruined the match, and the right person won. I thought Shaun shrugged off all the bad luck he had and the good running that Robbo was getting. :|

Robbo - safe journey coughing Aussie :wave:

Postby Bourne

Sonny wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

Including all the times he's been massively lucky to avoid Selby in the draw :hmm: :redneck:

Postby GJ

Well done Murphy a thoroughly deserved win he played better than robbo throughout

Robbo has to play better and needs to stop thinking he will win because he is world champion hopefully this is a wake up call for the rest of the season starting with the masters

Hopefully allen beats Higgins or Higgins is back to world number 1

Postby randam05

Sonny wrote:
Alex0paul WC wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

<ok>