Topic locked

Re: 12Bet.com UK Championship Quarter Final Discussion!!!!!!

Postby jojo

stalinesq egree what you say about higgins pal just some people choose to see it the way they want to see it and not the way it look like

higgins is tarnished and if the braindead worshippers like that one casemaster and the like want to defend him they can that their right but as far as im concerned every match higgins play i support the opponent simply because i think he a parakeet and a liar whatever way you look at it

and before the allegations broke out i rated him very highly as a snooker player but didnt mind him as a person he seemed like a decent down to earth family man no trouble

now i rate him very highly as a snooker player but think he a cheating bastard who is smug and every time he win a match like rubbing salt into the wounds

i tell you pal had that been robertson in higgins situation what the news of the world found out then i wouldnt support robertson either i would support all his opponents so people can say what they want about higgins credibilty doubters hating him because they didnt like him anyway before the alleagtions that not the case with me pal

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:THANKS FOR JINXING HIM WILD

:tvrky:

HE WILL HAMMER HENDO IN THE MASTERS :afro:

And then he'll beat him in the snooker match :)

rofl <laugh>

what ever odds he is to beat hendo its free money

:afro:

Postby Smart

jojo wrote:stalinesq egree what you say about higgins pal just some people choose to see it the way they want to see it and not the way it look like

higgins is tarnished and if the braindead worshippers like that one casemaster and the like want to defend him they can that their right but as far as im concerned every match higgins play i support the opponent simply because i think he a parakeet and a liar whatever way you look at it

and before the allegations broke out i rated him very highly as a snooker player but didnt mind him as a person he seemed like a decent down to earth family man no trouble

now i rate him very highly as a snooker player but think he a cheating bastard who is smug and every time he win a match like rubbing salt into the wounds

i tell you pal had that been robertson in higgins situation what the news of the world found out then i wouldnt support robertson either i would support all his opponents so people can say what they want about higgins credibilty doubters hating him because they didnt like him anyway before the alleagtions that not the case with me pal

I dont care who the player is (and I have questioned ROS matches before now), I could never support or praise or follow or have anything nice to mention of a player who did what he did. Not only what he did but the implications for the sport and the effect it had on the world champs. Total disgrace. No forgiveness, no forgetting is my motto. :mosh2: :jugs:

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:
Sonny wrote:It'll be a loose cable somewhere behind the scenes

the black WPSBA official guy trying to fix it.

Moody beggar refused to pose for a pic with me at the World Open :wild2:

he helped eject Seifer couple years ago at Sheffield (I went peacefully <cool> )

Postby jojo

ronnie was a disgrace on monday pal make no mistake about it he one a player i admire because he play snooker like an artist when in full flow such purity and perfection but on moday from 6-6 when i see it he wanted to lose those last three frames as soon as he could

bingham was in a no win situation i just hope hearn brings back some credibility into the game but the problem is its difficult to conclusively prove anything

my gripe much like with the higgins case if you a very top player you get away with things sad but true when quinten hann bash the balls about 10 years ago the bbc commentators called him a disgrace and this that and the other when ronnie does it they say things like he lost his focus

one rule for the best ones another for the peasents recycling shame but that the way it is unfortunately though look like we have to live with it
Last edited by jojo on 10 Dec 2010, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Witz78

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
Bourne wrote:

And then he'll beat him in the snooker match :)

rofl <laugh>

what ever odds he is to beat hendo its free money

yeh ill be having some of that, a total banker

Postby GJ

but we all know selby should have at least 6 world titles

its down to bad luck and tough draws that he has won none yet

poor boy <laugh>

Postby Smart

GJtheaussiestud wrote:Well done Murphy a thoroughly deserved win he played better than robbo throughout

Robbo has to play better and needs to stop thinking he will win because he is world champion hopefully this is a wake up call for the rest of the season starting with the masters

Hopefully allen beats Higgins or Higgins is back to world number 1

preparation and timeliness - 2 words you would associate with a world champ, why do they not sit well with Robbo <laugh> rofl <laugh> rofl

Postby GJ

StalinESQ wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:Well done Murphy a thoroughly deserved win he played better than robbo throughout

Robbo has to play better and needs to stop thinking he will win because he is world champion hopefully this is a wake up call for the rest of the season starting with the masters

Hopefully allen beats Higgins or Higgins is back to world number 1

preparation and timeliness - 2 words you would associate with a world champ, why do they not sit well with Robbo <laugh> rofl <laugh> rofl

bottle and will to win

2 things a champion needs and far more important than timeliness

Postby Wildey

and he will do it without even playing well <cool>

i dont believe in that bullocks

everytime i say definite hendry will win.....he wins <ok>

i guess it don't work with Robbo.

Postby Wildey

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:How genuine is the great one's speak about the yips wild? Telling it how it is? :chin:

whatever anyone thinks of Hendry the person he doesn't bull he tells it as it is.....

i believe he believes he has the yips and its as good a reason as any to explain his demise.

it not pressure play because even this week he has played his best stuff under pressure its just on certain type of pots pressure or no pressure he struggles with.

i never fancy him to pot middle pocket balls any-more if there's a slight angle.

Postby Sickpotter

wildJONESEYE wrote:
JohnFromLondonTown wrote:How genuine is the great one's speak about the yips wild? Telling it how it is? :chin:

whatever anyone thinks of Hendry the person he doesn't rubbish he tells it as it is.....

i believe he believes he has the yips and its as good a reason as any to explain his demise.

it not pressure play because even this week he has played his best stuff under pressure its just on certain type of pots pressure or no pressure he struggles with.

i never fancy him to pot middle pocket balls any-more if there's a slight angle.

Agreed wild.

You don't just lose the talent/skill when you've reached the top level, just confidence. I can't think of anything worse than second guessing your cue delivery and to never know when it's going to go off from shot to shot is pure death for your confidence.

The sick part about it is there's no known fix, you either get past it or you don't. That Hendry's been trying to deal with it for a decade doesn't bode well though..... :sad:

Never know...Doug Mountjoy managed to turn his game around pretty late in life and pick up a big title, no reason Hendry can't find it again :mosh2:

Postby gallantrabbit

Robertson is starting to act like a jerk imo. Late again today and blames defeat on that and on murphy`s run...despite winning the first two frames today..
Will be backing against him for a while and keeping my eye on him. An on form Higgins or Ronnie will put him to bed 9 times out of 10.

Postby gallantrabbit

It happens Wild but don't cry about it. And don't blame your own stupididty for being late (again) as a factor for losing. Robertson has been doing very well but he doesn't suddenly have the divine right to win, many players can topple him on their day.

Postby GJ

Robertson said: "Shaun went for a lot of long balls and went careering into the balls around the black spot. He must have had his fairy godmother on his back because he missed a lot and kept leaving me nothing. He has a risky shot selection and maybe that's why he's been inconsistent."

i didnt see last nights session so i cant comment but robbo has always gave honest interviews in the past so why change now

gallant <doh>

Postby GJ

gallantrabbit wrote:Robertson is starting to act like a jerk imo. Late again today and blames defeat on that and on murphy`s run...despite winning the first two frames today..
Will be backing against him for a while and keeping my eye on him. An on form Higgins or Ronnie will put him to bed 9 times out of 10.

a "Jerk" better than a o world champion choker aka jimmy white

<cool>

you started with the insuls im just responding

:redneck: :wave:

Postby Casey

jojo wrote:stalinesq egree what you say about higgins pal just some people choose to see it the way they want to see it and not the way it look like

A friendly warning jojo, just be careful you you refer to as braindead!!!!!

Postby Wildey

gallantrabbit wrote:It happens Wild but don't cry about it. And don't blame your own stupididty for being late (again) as a factor for losing. Robertson has been doing very well but he doesn't suddenly have the divine right to win, many players can topple him on their day.

BUT

in a interview with the press you answer questions asked would you prefer if he wasn't honest...

of course it happens but it was definitly a major factor why he lost...... Him being late was his fault or his peoples fault bringing that up was unnecessary because as you said he won first 2 frames.