Topic locked

Re: 12Bet.com UK Championship Quarter Final Discussion!!!!!!

Postby Rocket_ron

jojo wrote:murphy robertson better pressure players than maguire especially against top players that the key difference

Jojo welcome to the forum. sorry i haven't said welcome before now..i cant find your post in the new members area.

anyway i agree with your point, he does seem to bottle important games. and i believe the same will happen tonight. both players will come out great mags may bring the score level then bottle it...SAD i know

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
Ultimate_snooker wrote:
Now to reaffirm my views on fist pumps

1. when scoreing a 147. yes thats fine its a very special moment
2. winning a decider, yes fine if done once when frame ball potted - not ok if you go dancing around the table keep doing it. just the once is fine

Dear Doc,

Would you like me to write a letter to World Snooker to express your disgust.....?

I am fairly certain that Barry Hearn will share your concerns and will issue Mark Allen with a ban and heavy fine. In fact it could be the end of his career.

You will be happy with this action and fist pumping will not be tolerated any more for fear of the same meaty punishment.

your sincerely

StalinESQ :santa:

no im not saying it should be banned..read what i said its fine to do it, it shows you care. what i dont like is when a player keeps doing it over and over again. take peter ebdons "come on" shouting against steven lee back in 2001 or 2002 WC i was so angry with how he was acting i turned the tv off

Postby Smart

Ultimate_snooker wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
Ultimate_snooker wrote:

2. winning a decider, yes fine if done once when frame ball potted - not ok if you go dancing around the table keep doing it. just the once is fine

Dear Doc,

Would you like me to write a letter to World Snooker to express your disgust.....?

I am fairly certain that Barry Hearn will share your concerns and will issue Mark Allen with a ban and heavy fine. In fact it could be the end of his career.

You will be happy with this action and fist pumping will not be tolerated any more for fear of the same meaty punishment.

your sincerely

no im not saying it should be banned..read what i said its fine to do it, it shows you care. what i dont like is when a player keeps doing it over and over again. take peter ebdons "come on" shouting against steven lee back in 2001 or 2002 WC i was so angry with how he was acting i turned the tv off

I've just posted the letter to WSA expressing your disgust. Hope you are happy when Mark Allen gets the punishment you wanted. :santa:

Postby GJ

StalinESQ wrote:
eirebilly wrote:I see a Robbo victory against Murphy. Robbo has looked in some very good touch so far.

he has had zero opposition, tomorrow he faces the mighty Murphy :idea:

and who has murphy faced an out of form ryan day and a part time accountant

rofl <laugh>

its all on the day but i hope robbo can win <cool>

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
Ultimate_snooker wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
Ultimate_snooker wrote:

Dear Doc,

your sincerely

I've just posted the letter to WSA expressing your disgust. Hope you are happy when Mark Allen gets the punishment you wanted. :santa:

Nowhere have i said the words banned along with fistpumping.

Postby Wildey

eirebilly wrote:I see a Robbo victory against Murphy. Robbo has looked in some very good touch so far.

but would murphy see it like that maybe he would like Robbo to play with a blindfold and hop about like skippy to give him a distinct advantage <laugh>

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:You better watch Mark Allen tonight, you might not get many more chances if he gets in trouble for that fist pumping...........

yes fisting on TV wont be tolerated <laugh>

Postby Smart

eirebilly wrote:Robbo has for me played the best so far which is why i think that he will beat Murphy. Murphy is a good player but i just think at this time and moment, Robbo is better.

Former world champions are normally a bit more than good. :|

Good luck Murphy. :|

Postby jojo

i think fist pumping is good its a natural human reaction and happens in every sport i dont see anything wrong with it

and allen not looking at ding when he fist pumped so not sure what the problem is if you go to players face then fist pump thats out of order but allen didnt do that and i dont think anyones done that in snooker

Postby Smart

jojo wrote:i think fist pumping is good its a natural human reaction and happens in every sport i dont see anything wrong with it

and allen not looking at ding when he fist pumped so not sure what the problem is if you go to players face then fist pump thats out of order but allen didnt do that and i dont think anyones done that in snooker

Tell that to GJ/GJsLapdog. :idea: <ok> :idea: <ok>

Postby Eirebilly

StalinESQ wrote:
eirebilly wrote:Robbo has for me played the best so far which is why i think that he will beat Murphy. Murphy is a good player but i just think at this time and moment, Robbo is better.

Former world champions are normally a bit more than good. :|

Good luck Murphy. :|

You know what i mean about Murphy.

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
jojo wrote:i think fist pumping is good its a natural human reaction and happens in every sport i dont see anything wrong with it

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=863&p=95834#p95834

Postby Smart

Ultimate_snooker wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=863&p=95834#p95834

:idea: :santa: :idea: :santa: