Topic locked

Re: 12Bet.com UK Championship Last 16 Discussion!!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

had stuff to do not watched the evening session until now.

i take it John pretty lucky to be 2-2 from comments ive read but he can turn it on at any time.

Postby Roland

Yeah Dott really should be leading. Gotta hand it to Higgins though in getting to 2-2 with Dott playing the way he is.

Looks like Mags has got the better of Selby in their safety exchange. When the buck did Selby last have a lead at the mid-session interval? He's always chasing. It's so frustrating.

Mags has missed/played safe. It's 34-7 with only 59 left. They've gotta be playing for the tv table after seeing Robbo's score :redneck:

Postby jojo

2-2 not seen the higgins match obviously apart from the last 10 minutes of the final frame

i rate higgins really highly on the all time list he an all weather player has got everything in his locker

but i cant trust him at all hope dott sends him packing

Postby Black2white

Sonny wrote:Mags has missed/played safe. It's 34-7 with only 59 left. They've gotta be playing for the tv table after seeing Robbo's score :redneck:

there's no hope in hell that would happen I think :(
remember the same happened in other tournaments, even if both tv tables are free they won't move non-televised matches :-(

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:had stuff to do not watched the evening session until now.

i take it John pretty lucky to be 2-2 from comments ive read but he can turn it on at any time.

hes lucky to be allowed to play snooker full stop, let alone be drawing 2-2 <ok>

Postby Roland

Black2white wrote:
Sonny wrote:Mags has missed/played safe. It's 34-7 with only 59 left. They've gotta be playing for the tv table after seeing Robbo's score :redneck:

remember the same happened in other tournaments, even if both tv tables are free they won't move non-televised matches :-(

Actually they do. If Robbo and Higginson finish their 3 frames in the time it takes Selby and Maguire to get to the mid-session interval, they will come out onto the tv table guaranteed.

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:had stuff to do not watched the evening session until now.

hes lucky to be allowed to play snooker full stop, let alone be drawing 2-2 <ok>

rofl

Postby jojo

yes 5-0 robertson and he could have had five centuries no exageration

136 70 78 113 86

strange there have been some whitewashes in the uk

jimmys had it done to him twice either side of the eighties and marcus campbell did it to hendry in 1998

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:Yeah Dott really should be leading. Gotta hand it to Higgins though in getting to 2-2 with Dott playing the way he is.

Looks like Mags has got the better of Selby in their safety exchange. When the buck did Selby last have a lead at the mid-session interval? He's always chasing. It's so frustrating.

Mags has missed/played safe. It's 34-7 with only 59 left. They've gotta be playing for the tv table after seeing Robbo's score :redneck:

Sonny,

sorry to dent your hopes here but even if Robbo is leading 8-0 and the 2 non tv table games were poised at 4-4 they would STILL show the 2nd session of Robbos "match" <doh>

Cos there muppets who havent got a clue what the fans want. :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2: :wild2:

Weve already saw in Round 1 they showed the 2nd sessions of Robbo and Ding matches even though both were 7-1 up yet there was other games like Gould - Dott etc that were much better poised and attractive. :eek:

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:
Black2white wrote:

Actually they do. If Robbo and Higginson finish their 3 frames in the time it takes Selby and Maguire to get to the mid-session interval, they will come out onto the tv table guaranteed.

that has happened before <ok>

Postby GrumpyMrDavros

jojo wrote:2-2 not seen the higgins match obviously apart from the last 10 minutes of the final frame

i rate higgins really highly on the all time list he an all weather player has got everything in his locker

Including 261,000 big ones from the Russian mafia

Postby Roland

No witz I mean that Day v King lasted past 7pm so by the time Selby and Mags started the other matches had already played a few frames. Robbo has 3 frames left to play including the one in play. Selby and Mags are only into their second frame of 8.

They have definitely done it before. They even pull players off who only have 1 or 2 frames left to play to get them on the tv table but it only happens in the evening session when there's no more scheduled play on the tv table.

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Sonny wrote:
Black2white wrote:

that has happened before <ok>

it shouldnt be a case of "oh if that match happens to be over then well stick the end of your match on the tv table"

common sense should prevail and Robbo and Higginson should get punted to the non tv table tomorrow where they should be tonight. Mike Ganley / BBC <doh> <doh> <doh>

And im gonna kick up a stink to get next years tournament with 10am morning sessions too, as i said earlier in a post by having 10am, 12.30pm, 3pm and 7pm sessions they can still fit the whole tournament on TWO tables into the NINE days <doh>

Postby Witz78

GrumpyMrDavros wrote:
jojo wrote:2-2 not seen the higgins match obviously apart from the last 10 minutes of the final frame

Including 261,000 big ones from the Russian mafia

<ok>

Postby Roland

If Robbo is 8-0 and Selby and Mags are 4-4 then it could happen but it's less likely. The only time it happens is like I say, when play has ended for the day on a tv table with the scheduled matches and there is still action going on elsewhere.