Topic locked

Re: 12Bet.com UK Championship Last 16 Discussion!!!!!!!!

Postby Witz78

get right in there, that was nervewracking but Days won me another 320quid there. livescoring for deciding frames is horrible.

And as expected the decision to show the Robbo match on one of the TV tables is being shown up for being a total farce.

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:OK no problem jojo. You've announced yourself onto the Island. And I've already had a word with wild about his comments on the White v Hendry match. He always gets big headed before a Hendry match in round 1 of the Worlds and UK as some sort of adrenaline rush but only those regular posters here would know that.

Anyway, this is the Graeme Dott who should have won the World Title this year. 1-0 Dotty.

Funny how he never gets bigheaded before a Hendry match in round 2 of the Worlds or UK though :chin:

rofl rofl

Postby Roland

Right let's move on from wild. I think the whole episode upset him a bit so be nice to him when he comes back.

Suzy's Diary has been updated http://www.snookerisland.com/blog/suzys ... hip-day-3/

And Robbo is creaming Higginson in quick fire style, already 4-0 up. Hopefully the demolition job will give Selby and Mags a chance to play their second batch of 4 frames on television.

Postby Roland

footygirl wrote:Ryan Day 9-8 Mark King - wins it on the final black

scroll up a bit Suzy :santa:

Latest scores:

Higgins 1-2 Dott
Robbo 4-0 Higginson
Ding 0-3 Allen
Selby 0-0 Mags

Postby Roland

Watching Selby on livescoring isn't good. Maguire will doubtless lead 3-1 at the first interval and 6-2 or 5-3 overnight just to shed my nerves when I'm at work and can't follow session 2.

Postby Roland

I think there is a very distinct chance of Selby v Maguire getting on tv after their interval. They are scrapping it out in frame one with the scores only 21-7 and Robbo's interval must be over soon.