Topic locked

Re: 12Bet.com UK Championship Last 32 Discussion!!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Ultimate_snooker wrote:
aussiewild wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:thorne previewing the snooker on 5 live after 9

i wander if he will mention Witz at some point

i miss witz avatar with him and WT

i miss Tubber when hes not online ;)

Postby Rocket_ron

aussiewild wrote:
Ultimate_snooker wrote:
aussiewild wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:thorne previewing the snooker on 5 live after 9

i wander if he will mention Witz at some point

i miss witz avatar with him and WT

i miss Tubber when hes not online ;)

good for you

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:How can it not be on tv? It's gotta be the most exciting match of the entire first round in terms of natural talent v natural talent

Ronnie O'Sullivan v Stuart Bingham*
Jamie Cope v Judd Trump*
Shaun Murphy v Patrick Wallace*
Mark King v Ryan Day*

thats the session the beeb might put on Murphy :grrr:

Postby Roland

They're up against Murphy v Wallace and King v Day given that Ronnie will always get the tv table. There could be some pervert who makes the decision thinking more people would want to watch Murphy I guess but it really is a no brainer. The only downside is that I'll miss the last session because it's Monday 2pm. In fact that's a massive downside come to think of it. :sad:

Postby Wildey

its a no brainer for me .....

That match Really stands out as the tie of the round and if its in a cubicle theres a MASSIVE Flaw in the Tournament as it stands.

Postby Roland

I've asked on twitter if anyone knows if it will get the tv slot. If they scheduled the matches since the qualifiers ended then you'd have to think they planned it so Murphy as heavily favourite in his match wouldn't need to be on tv and let's face it, Day v King doesn't get the pulse racing like Trump v Cope even though our friends at 110sport would probably disagree.

Postby Wildey

Bourne

Totally agree its time Ronnie found his way on to a Cubicle table if theres a better Match Up.

its frustrated the rubbish out of me that Ronnie vs Jack rubbish gets a TV Table above every other match.

Postby Rocket_ron

aussiewild wrote:Bourne

Totally agree its time Ronnie found his way on to a Cubicle table if theres a better Match Up.

its frustrated the rubbish out of me that Ronnie vs Jack rubbish gets a TV Table above every other match.

its because ronnie for the last 10 years has been the biggest draw and the bbc wants viewers

Postby Roland

Sorry wild, you can't not put Ronnie on a tv table. At least the BBC have the sense to move a match from a non tv table if the tv match finishes early I suppose.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Sorry wild, you can't not put Ronnie on a tv table. At least the BBC have the sense to move a match from a non tv table if the tv match finishes early I suppose.

if i was in a job id go for best match not star players it does nothing for the sport watching ronnie bulldoze jack rubbish.

Postby Roland

aussiewild wrote:
Sonny wrote:Sorry wild, you can't not put Ronnie on a tv table. At least the BBC have the sense to move a match from a non tv table if the tv match finishes early I suppose.

if i was in a job id go for best match not star players it does nothing for the sport watching ronnie bulldoze jack rubbish.

I thought you'd have learnt by now that when Ronnie plays, something always happens. Stick him on an outside table and we'll miss something which could make the papers, guaranteed.

Postby Bourne

Sonny wrote:
aussiewild wrote:

if i was in a job id go for best match not star players it does nothing for the sport watching ronnie bulldoze jack poo.

I thought you'd have learnt by now that when Ronnie plays, something always happens. Stick him on an outside table and we'll miss something which could make the papers, guaranteed.

Some great things have happened in cubicles not involving Ronnie though, why single him out ?

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:
aussiewild wrote:

i honestly could not give a rubbish about that id rather see a close encounter by 2 journeymen as a neutral of course if i was a fan id like to see him play but that goes for fans of every other player.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Sonny wrote:
aussiewild wrote:

if i was in a job id go for best match not star players it does nothing for the sport watching ronnie bulldoze jack poo.

Some great things have happened in cubicles not involving Ronnie though, why single him out ?

Tom Ford makes a 147 break in a venue no camera on him so he cant have that for posterity.