Topic locked

Re: UK Championship preview

Postby Roland

If Ebdon does get past Robbo and meets Williams then that's a tie along with Williams v O'Sullivan that could have been one of those classic World Finals or semis that never happened. I'll look forward to that match if it happens. Naturally I'd always favour Williams.

Postby Roland

To be honest I'm not overly optimistic about Selby this time around. Walden is the sort of player who can cause him problems, so is Maguire and then you've potentially got another Higgins/O'Sullivan double in order to reach the final by which time mental reserves will be drained. Hypothetically speaking assuming he's in the top half and the top half plays their semi first, at least there's a days rest before the final but it's a big ask for Selby unless the big two get taken out before he has to face them.

I also think Robbo will struggle against Ebdon who seems to have his measure. I went for Higgins and Murphy in the predictions contest and even though I want Selby v Robbo or Selby v Williams, if it was Murphy and Higgins I don't think anyone would be that surprised.

Postby Wildey

my 2 to watch is Selby and Williams.

its time Mark Selby delivers now

Postby Rocket_ron

aussiewild wrote:my 2 to watch is Selby and Williams.

its time Mark Selby delivers now

oh i hope not..sonny no offence aimed at you