Topic locked

Re: 12Bet.com UK Championship Qualifying !!!!!!!!

Postby randam05

Alex0paul WC wrote:
Sonny wrote:
randam05 wrote:Oh wow joe swail pulls another one back..i am LOVING this..ever since his run to welsh open final where i met himand WC second round match with wenbo (which by the way was one of my favourite matches ever) i have really liked the guy. A LOT.

Funny that because I went right off him after the Wenbo match at the Crucible. He is very good to watch when he plays his natural game, I could watch his wrist flicks all day long but I didn't like his attitude during and after the match. He's one of those players who can't take it when someone gets a bit of run of the ball against him.

Didn't help that Liang started blatantly cheating and also celebrated in his face dispite the fact the match was far from over.

ha thanks alex. i remember that

Postby Smart

Bourne wrote:If Liang was a parakeet in that incident then so was Joe, both players have to agree to the ball going back and Joe didn't object

<doh>

I aint watching a half hour clip right now, but from memory Joe got a good deal and the commentators picked up that he was a bit of a turd for not being honest :wave:

Postby Alex0paul

StalinESQ wrote:
Bourne wrote:If Liang was a parakeet in that incident then so was Joe, both players have to agree to the ball going back and Joe didn't object

<doh>

I aint watching a half hour clip right now, but from memory Joe got a good deal and the commentators picked up that he was a bit of a turd for not being honest :wave:

I think you need to watch the clip if you think thats what happened <doh> :huh2:

Postby Smart

Alex0paul WC wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

<doh>

I think you need to watch the clip if you think thats what happened <doh> :huh2:

Joes guilty I have already decided, its my way or the highway :wave:

Postby PLtheRef

Yep, the rule states that both players have to give their consent to the referee. Joe did so, hence Liang cannot have been in any breach of the rules. I'd like to think it was the fact that the match was so important that caused Joe's behaviour because it was nothing short of unprofessional.

Postby Smart

PLtheRef wrote:Yep, the rule states that both players have to give their consent to the referee. Joe did so, hence Liang cannot have been in any breach of the rules. I'd like to think it was the fact that the match was so important that caused Joe's behaviour because it was nothing short of unprofessional.

thanks Paddy, Joe is a disgrace - you just confirmed this :idea:

Postby randam05

why do my faves never win anymore? what a crap lot of players getting through..higginson, m davis, perry, hawkins, day, wallace...god that sounds boring

the only one i like through is trump and doherty

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
Ultimate_snooker wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:MCDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :)

evening bennet :D

evening Krisss :idea:

are you supporting MCD, Group leader and Widnes?