Topic locked

Re: 12Bet.com UK Championship Qualifying !!!!!!!!

Postby Witz78

"Jimmy you are best in the world! You have beaten Perry and crushed GJ!

"GJ, Rolf Harris, Mark Viduka, Danni Minogue, Lleyton Hewitt, Nicole Kidman, Toadfish, Mel Gibson, Dame Edna Everage, Eddie Charlton, vi har slått dem alle sammen, vi har slått dem alle sammen. GJ, can you hear me? GJ your Perry took a hell of a beating! You and Wilds Hendry will also take a one hell of a beating!"

Postby Roland

I'm afraid this is what Swail does. He wins his matches from behind. Davis recently blew a lead in another event didn't he? Signs not good for him at the moment with Swail scoring in frame 16...

Postby Rocket_ron

Witz78 wrote:"Jimmy you are best in the world! You have beaten Perry and crushed GJ!

"GJ, Rolf Harris, Mark Viduka, Danni Minogue, Lleyton Hewitt, Nicole Kidman, Toadfish, Mel Gibson, Dame Edna Everage, Eddie Charlton, vi har slått dem alle sammen, vi har slått dem alle sammen. GJ, can you hear me? GJ your Perry took a hell of a beating! You and Wilds Hendry will also take a one hell of a beating!"

<laugh> <laugh>
WTF

Postby GJ

GJtheaussiestud wrote:PERRY IS A POM

I WILL HARDLY LOSE ANY SLEEP OVER IT

rofl <laugh> <cool>

BUMPED FOR BRAINLESS WITZ TO READ

:redneck:

Postby randam05

well done jimmy too, this is the best last chance he will have of making the second round of the worlds second biggest tournament. He has played very well this week and deserves his spot..this match will be good for snooker.

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:"Jimmy you are best in the world! You have beaten Perry and crushed GJ!

<laugh> :wave:

Postby GJ

IM CRUSHEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

<laugh> rofl :wild2:

Postby randam05

simplysnooker wrote:Erm not too bad. Reckon I'm going to stay on and do Sixth Form, want to go to Uni (anyone want to fund it?) and do Sports Journalism and/or if I'm good enough turn pro in darts! What did you do?

will send a personal message about it, tis easier than on here where it gets lost and messes up the snooker talk.

Postby Wildey

Wednesday 1 December

Aprox 7.00 pm

Joe Perry 6-9 Jimmy White
Mark Davis 8-6 Joe Swail
Mike Dunn 1-9 Patrick Wallace
Ryan Day 9-5 Jamie Burnett

Andrew Higginson 9-6 Dominic Dale
Liang Wenbo 5-8 Rory McLeod

Postby Wildey

AS THE MEETING WITH HENDRY CAME CLOSER JIMMY STARTED TO SHAKE.

Hendry will take him apart <ok>