Topic locked

Re: 12Bet.com UK Championship Qualifying !!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:ITS BECAUSE wild loves confrontation

could witz be right about is ego becoming to big

:chin: <laugh>

buck OFF THAT MORON HASENT GOT A bucking CLUE

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESYBOYO wrote:

offensive there wild.. witz is a good poster. i wont have anything bad said about him

we are all good posters on here...all equal

Postby GJ

wildJONESYBOYO wrote:

ONLY JOKING MATE

KNEW YOU WOULD BITE THERE

<laugh> :wave: rofl

DU

your a lucky omen now so make sure you use the avatar this sat and sunday <cool>

Postby Wildey

sorry guys

but there is no comparison with pressures best of 5s are piece of rubbish pressure wise in comparison to best of 17 you win 2 frames in best of 5 you know one chance you won in a longer match you go 2-0 up and the pressure keeps growing until you win the match. there's more pressure on a 5-0 lead in a best of 17 than a 2-0 lead in a best of 5s.

because you keep thinking if i throw this away now i will look like a right mug but with 4 frames still needed its very possible.

Postby Monique

You are welcome to lose it Wild, I don't care. If you are 6-6 and you play the next frame for a million £ (or the biggest title, or whatever you value above anything) or you come out of bed and you play just one frame for a million £ the pressure will be the same, actually it will be worse if your cueing arm is cold and you have no idea in what sort of form your opponent is. Simple as that.

The very long formats do one thing, that shorter formats don't: they better reward consistency. You have to play well over several sessions, over several days, maybe. But when it comes to pressure, or excellence, they don't make any difference, quite the contrary even because you have more margin for error.

Postby Wildey

mon

im sorry i wasent inparticular loosing it with the subject entierly i was trying to log on to another site and it would not load whitch was snake hissing me off.

best not get involved in debate while doing something else is the order of the day <ok>

anyway ive got stuff to do so i will leave it there for now im sure we will get back to it ;)

Postby Wildey

Tuesday 23 November

10 am

Paul Davies 5-3 Patrick Einslie
Liam Highfield 5-3 Kuldesh Johal
Jamie Jones 6-2 Dermot McGlinchey
Andrew Pagett 7-1 Noppon Saengkham
Ben Woollaston 6-2 Thanawat Thirapongpaiboon
Igor Figueiredo 1-7 Liu Chaung

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:and Liu Chuang 7-1 Igo Figueiredo.

edit: Sorry hadn't seen the last line.

dont worry lol

free for all to repeat it ;)

Postby Wildey

did Paul Davies play any PTC ???

cant remember his name anywhere but he did play in 3 PTC and 1 EPTC but didn't win a match.

Postby Monique

Liam Highfield 5-3 Kuldesh Johal

Now Wild, be honest. How many of those 6 matches do you expect to be turned around? How many will yield tension, drama and suspense would you reckon?
I'll say one, maybe, the Highfield vs Johal one. Johal has a lot of experience, Highfield is good but has never played in a long format before and there is only 2 frames in the match.
For all the others I expect the player in front to finish the job, rather quickly and confortably, without much pressure if any at all, except maybe for Einsle vs Davies. But I'm sorry to say (sorry for the players actually) from what I've seen from those two, this is not a match I'm particularly keen to watch.

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:Liam Highfield 5-3 Kuldesh Johal

Now Wild, be honest. How many of those 6 matches do you expect to be turned around? How many will yield tension, drama and suspense would you reckon?
I'll say one, maybe, the Highfield vs Johal one. Johal has a lot of experience, Highfield is good but has never played in a long format before and there is only 2 frames in the match.
For all the others I expect the player in front to finish the job, rather quickly and confortably, without much pressure if any at all, except maybe for Einsle vs Davies. But I'm sorry to say (sorry for the players actually) from what I've seen from those two, this is not a match I'm particularly keen to watch.

to be honest thats no reason for every 1 match out of 10 that does means more than 10 out of 10 best of 5s and the tension involved in that 1 match will be greater than all of the welsh open tension.

Postby Wildey

Tuesday 23 November

2.30 pm

James Wattana 5-3 Kurt Maflin
David Gilbert 5-3 Issara Kachaiwong
Mark Joyce 5-3 Jak Jones
Xiao Guodong 7-1 Reanne Evans

Postby Roland

I'm not surprised by Liu Chuang - he reached the Crucible and in the same year he did ok in the UK I seem to remember, obviously a class act in the long matches.

It's really good to see the proper length snooker matches back in action again.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:I'm not surprised by Liu Chuang - he reached the Crucible and in the same year he did ok in the UK I seem to remember, obviously a class act in the long matches.

It's really good to see the proper length snooker matches back in action again.

Chaung started the Season and the PTC Badly christ even Hendry thrashed him 4-0 and was 85th at the first cut off point but the last 5 or 6 Events in the PTC hes starting to come good and he is up to 71 and pushing hard now for a top 64 spot at the next cut off.

Postby Roland

He's obviously got what is required to do well at snooker. He played Ronnie in his Crucible debut and lost 10-6 which is no disgrace for a 17 year old. He got a wildcard after that which is where I remember his UK run from, not the season before. He does well in long formats so keep an eye out for him reaching the televised stages from round 1 of the qualifiers.