Topic locked

Re: 12Bet.com UK Championship Qualifying !!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:
wildJONESYBOYO wrote:yes Zhang not making the grade at the moment :-(

To be fair to him it's unlucky those two had to play each other. He couldn't have got a harder opponent than Jack at that stage.

yes he could have had much easier.

Postby Wildey

Wednesday 24 November 2010

10.00 am

Joe Delaney 2-6 Adam Wicheard
James Mcbain 6-2 Simon Bedford
Patrick Wallace 7-1 Jamie O'Neill
Michael White 4-4 Justin Astley
Jack Lisowski 6-2 Zhang Anda
Kyren Wilson 5-3 Paul S Davison

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESYBOYO wrote:Wednesday 24 November 2010

10.00 am

Joe Delaney 2-6 Adam Wicheard
James Mcbain 6-2 Simon Bedford
Patrick Wallace 7-1 Jamie O'Neill
Michael White 4-4 Justin Astley
Jack Lisowski 6-2 Zhang Anda
Kyren Wilson 5-3 Paul S Davison

<laugh>

Postby Monique

James Wattana 7-4 Kurt Maflin
David Gilbert 7-3 Issara Kachaimong
Mark Joyce 5-4 Jak Jones
Xiao Guodong 9-1 Reanne Evans

another heavy defeat for Reanne. She could have drawed someone easier the Xiao but I'm not sure it would have made much of a difference except in the scoreline maybe :(

Postby SnookerFan

Monique wrote:James Wattana 7-4 Kurt Maflin
Mark Joyce 5-4 Jak Jones

another heavy defeat for Reanne. She could have drawed someone easier the Xiao but I'm not sure it would have made much of a difference except in the scoreline maybe :(

Surely an indicator of the quality of people who she has played in the women's division? I can think of no other reason.

Postby GJ

disppointing from xiao I expected a whitewash

he needs to up his game next round

Postby Monique

SnookerFan wrote:
Monique wrote:James Wattana 7-4 Kurt Maflin
Mark Joyce 5-4 Jak Jones

Surely an indicator of the quality of people who she has played in the women's division? I can think of no other reason.

She has next to none opposition there except from Maria Catalano who is a very good breakbuilder - she typically wins the HB prices in almost every ladies tournament - but who tends to get frustrated easily (like her cousin ;) ). I've stopped counting the number of events where those two met in the final and Reanne prevailed.
Except for Reanne none of the ladies really have much time to practice; they all have a job or go to school. So the level isn't high.

Postby Wildey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:he needs to up his game next round

ive been saying that about wagner for ever and the tit is still there so Xiao Guodong UK Champion :redneck:

Postby SnookerFan

Monique wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Surely an indicator of the quality of people who she has played in the women's division? I can think of no other reason.

She has next to none opposition there except from Maria Catalano who is a very good breakbuilder - she typically wins the HB prices in almost every ladies tournament - but who tends to get frustrated easily (like her cousin ;) ). I've stopped counting the number of events where those two met in the final and Reanne prevailed.
Except for Reanne none of the ladies really have much time to practice; they all have a job or go to school. So the level isn't high.

I wish I got to see more of the women's game, I'd get tickets if they came near me.

Postby Casey

wheelsofsteel wrote:
case_master wrote:
wheelsofsteel wrote:
case_master wrote:Does Reanne have a sponsor?

http://www.onenightfree.co.uk/

all she ever needs

I almost expected a right light with their profile pics :idea:

Actually those rooms are booked by the hour.

i reckon booking by the 1/4 hour would do some of the up and coming players on the tour :redneck:

Postby Wildey

Well Played Joyce now its the turn of Jak Jones to show his Mettle to come back again.

Love Long Matches you just don't get the Twist and Turn with short Matches.

Postby randam05

wildJONESYBOYO wrote:Well Played Joyce now its the turn of Jak Jones to show his Mettle to come back again.

Love Long Matches you just don't get the Twist and Turn with short Matches.

wild :bowdown:

Postby Wildey

I Like Short Matches but The bottom line is Short Matches goal is to give added importance when we reach the Bigger Tournaments and Longer Matches.

Postby Witz78

GJtheaussiestud wrote:disppointing from xiao I expected a whitewash

he needs to up his game next round

i demand an investigation from Hearn and his sidekick PC Plod into this disgrace from Xiao.

Losing a frame to a girl <doh>

Postby Wildey

Wednesday 24 November 2010

2.30 pm

James Wattana 9-4 Kurt Maflin
David Gilbert 9-3 Issara Kachaiwong
Mark Joyce 9-7 Jak Jonesi
Xao Guodong 9-1 Reanne Evans

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:
case_master wrote:Does Reanne have a sponsor?

DFS (cos she is sat down a lot) :idea:

thats just it shes not sat down a lot shes competitive in most frames ive seen on Live Scoring but she cant convert them to frames.

im convinced this playing left handed stuff not helping getting her mindset right on shots and lining up shots consistently.

she gets away with it in womans snooker because competition not as tough but in these tournaments every weakness is exploited.

Postby Smart

I reckon its become a mental thing now. Once she can get a few wins under her belt (??!) then her confidence will soar and she will reproduce what she knows she is capable of, but the longer she goes in this rut then the worse this mental block will be. Its a vicious circle. :)

That LH stuff is a red herring wild. :bird: