Topic locked

Re: 12Bet.com UK Championship Qualifying !!!!!!!!

Postby Smart

Sonny wrote:That's not how it came across on television, all the cheers were for Swail and polite applause for Liang but if you were there I can't argue with it.

I was with Stalin when he faced Ronnie in the next round.

I think he came across well as the village idiot in a nice way, wrong entrance etc, celebrating early. Still think he is a clown today, and when you are watching him in the arena you notice how long he takes on each shot. Very frustrating. :idea:

Postby randam05

simplysnooker wrote:Swail, White, McLeod, you?

same! i am glad someone is supporting swail with me :) I think what he has done today from 7-1 down is very impressive..i am desperate for him to win.

Postby randam05

simplysnooker wrote:I'm a sucker for the underdog. Thought he was dead and buried at 7-1! but 8-6, if he can get this next frame he has a massive chance!

the outlaw has been a fav of mine for some years along with dale and hamilton.. and yes i agree i checked earlier and it was 1-1 i was thinking oh thats good, got home from college and he was 7-1 down pretty much counting him out..but what he has done to get to 8-6 is brilliant..he could have knicked one to go only 7-6 behind ealier but let it go, so im thinking chances are slim now, but its obvious davis not on form so you never know.

Postby GJ

RORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

good luck hendo for round 1

Postby simplysnooker

Gonna be honest, fairly new to snooker, starting properly watching taking an interest this year. Just wish we could see these qualifying matches streamed, bet some of them are more tense than some we'll see over the next week.

Postby gallantrabbit

Jimmy Jimmy what a fantastic win!!!! I know Perry hasn't been in great form but Jimmy took the game to him, and apart from an attack of nerves he did the business.
I don't care who he plays next round, I'm just interested in his points and getting him up in the top 48!!

Postby GJ

stuff ch white

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

roryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Postby randam05

simplysnooker wrote:Gonna be honest, fairly new to snooker, starting properly watching taking an interest this year. Just wish we could see these qualifying matches streamed, bet some of them are more tense than some we'll see over the next week.

oh right ive only started watching since 2006 worlds and only been very interested since 2007/8 really.. so im pretty new too. im 16 so have an excuse! how old are you?

Postby GJ

8-5

JAMAICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Postby simplysnooker

16 in January, main sport is darts. Hoping to go competitively in the new year. Also love football, ST holder at my local team Colchester and play when I can. Also have a beasty serve in table tennis play weekly. Any other sports you like?

Postby Roland

Bye bye Liang. Following it on live scoring the impression is Rory ground it out with 20 and 30 breaks and Liang not hitting his rhythm. He lost about 4 close frames which went down to the colours. Guess he won't be in the Masters either so won't see him on tv for a few months now.

Postby GJ

gallantrabbit wrote:GJ up yer pipe :D
Jimmy JImmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMEONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

HENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

a repeat of the world finals please stephen :wave: <cool>

Postby Smart

simplysnooker wrote:16 in January, main sport is darts. Hoping to go competitively in the new year. Also love football, ST holder at my local team Colchester and play when I can. Also have a beasty serve in table tennis play weekly. Any other sports you like?

snarts :idea: <cool>

Postby Smart

Sonny wrote:Bye bye Liang. Following it on live scoring the impression is Rory ground it out with 20 and 30 breaks and Liang not hitting his rhythm. He lost about 4 close frames which went down to the colours. Guess he won't be in the Masters either so won't see him on tv for a few months now.

<laugh> rofl <laugh> rofl clown :idea:

Postby randam05

simplysnooker wrote:16 in January, main sport is darts. Hoping to go competitively in the new year. Also love football, ST holder at my local team Colchester and play when I can. Also have a beasty serve in table tennis play weekly. Any other sports you like?

oo im 17 in january..the 25th...yours?

Very nice, good luck with the darts <ok>

I also like darts a lot, but mainly snooker and golf for me..

depends if its watching or playing. I like to watch and play snooker, golf and darts

But only like playing badminton and tennis..they are dire to watch though!