Topic locked

Re: UK Qualifiers Predicts

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:
wildLOVESWAGNER wrote:There are 4 votes

think we need 1 more for 5 ......................is there anyone else out there willing to take a chance on DrUltimate :chin: :idea: :chin: :idea:

nothing to say he cant vote for himself lol

Postby Rocket_ron

wildLOVESWAGNER wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

think we need 1 more for 5 ......................is there anyone else out there willing to take a chance on DrUltimate :chin: :idea: :chin: :idea:

i want a fair election <laugh>

Postby Smart

Ultimate_snooker wrote:
wildLOVESWAGNER wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

i want a fair election <laugh>

fact remains we need 1 more voter..........................I'd love to see DrUltimate get this gig but it has to be on merit. :idea:

Is anyone prepared to be the fifth voter............................. :scared: :chin: :scared: :chin:

Postby Tubberlad

Ultimate_snooker wrote:on a side note...even wild is calling me Dr Ultimate.. rock on :mosh2: :ba:

I am in favour of Randam and Rocket_ron sharing the gig <ok>

Postby Wildey

thetubberlad wrote:
Ultimate_snooker wrote:on a side note...even wild is calling me Dr Ultimate.. rock on :mosh2: :ba:

I am in favour of Randam and Rocket_ron sharing the gig <ok>

BINGO
:excited: :excited: :excited:

Postby Wildey

yes the Decition has been Reached

Qualifiers = Randam and Ultimate

Competition Proper = PL the Ref.

just a reminder the qualifiers start 2 weeks today so get your comp up in plenty of time <ok>

Postby Tubberlad

Let me know when the full list of finalists are up, and I may put together a preview for the tournament proper, much like my World Championship one last time out. I don't really follow the qualifiers these days in all honesty, so keep me posted :)