Topic locked

Re: Wyldecrest Park Homes World Seniors Championship !!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
lets get an0ther thing straight :evilgrin1:

Davis would be ahead of Hendry in the ranking tournaments won if thered been an equal number of ranking events on the calendar in his day. The fact 2 of his 6 UK wins dont count is almost as laughable as 2 time WC and 1 time UK winner Alex Higgins being classed as only having won 1 ranking event <doh>

Yes Steve has 4 pot blacks. Hendry has 6 Premier Leagues to Davis 4 though and.............. :john:

Hendrys total actually includes a Snooker Legends event from last year rofl


You're kidding? <laugh>

Re: Wyldecrest Park Homes World Seniors Championship !!!!

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
lets get an0ther thing straight :evilgrin1:

Davis would be ahead of Hendry in the ranking tournaments won if thered been an equal number of ranking events on the calendar in his day. The fact 2 of his 6 UK wins dont count is almost as laughable as 2 time WC and 1 time UK winner Alex Higgins being classed as only having won 1 ranking event <doh>

Yes Steve has 4 pot blacks. Hendry has 6 Premier Leagues to Davis 4 though and.............. :john:

Hendrys total actually includes a Snooker Legends event from last year rofl


You're kidding? <laugh>


No i aint kidding <doh>

Re: Wyldecrest Park Homes World Seniors Championship !!!!

Postby Wildey

the only 3 Tournaments that can be used for comparison is Masters,UK and World because thoes are the only 3 Tournaments thats been around through their careers

Davis 6 World and 2 Runner up
Davis 6 UK and 4 Runner up
Davis 3 Masters and 0 Runner Up

15 Titles and 21 Finals

Hendry 7 World and 2 Runner Up
Hendry 5 UK and 5 Runner Up
Hendry 6 Masters and 3 Runner up

18 Titles and 28 Finals

like you say its hard to gage on Ranking Tournaments won however that is Clear cut <ok>

Re: Wyldecrest Park Homes World Seniors Championship !!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
You're kidding? <laugh>


No i aint kidding <doh>[/quote]

That's hilarious. I know I recommended that all snooker fans should attend one, but I didn't mean to keep a tally of who had what professional tournament wins to their name. <laugh> Will Barry Hearn be looking to make these ranking events> :roll:

Re: Wyldecrest Park Homes World Seniors Championship !!!!

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
You're kidding? <laugh>


No i aint kidding <doh>


That's hilarious. I know I recommended that all snooker fans should attend one, but I didn't mean to keep a tally of who had what professional tournament wins to their name. <laugh> Will Barry Hearn be looking to make these ranking events> :roll:[/quote]


Didnt take Jimmy long to claim that win today as a non ranking win :john:

Ok, ok that was me who updated that <ok>

Re: Wyldecrest Park Homes World Seniors Championship !!!!

Postby Bourne

wildLOVESWAGNER wrote:
Bourne wrote:Ebdon 5/2
Thorburn 33/1

:chin:


Ebdon is definitely fave for the Tournament based on form however he still has hopes for the UK so winning this wont be on his priority list.

if i put a bet on this For me Jimmy White is Favorite....he is so desperate to win anything

I tip my cap to you sir. :afro:

Re: Wyldecrest Park Homes World Seniors Championship !!!!

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
wildLOVESWAGNER wrote:
Bourne wrote:Ebdon 5/2
Thorburn 33/1

:chin:


Ebdon is definitely fave for the Tournament based on form however he still has hopes for the UK so winning this wont be on his priority list.

if i put a bet on this For me Jimmy White is Favorite....he is so desperate to win anything

I tip my cap to you sir. :afro:

<ok>

now for x factor thread for another cap tip later tonight <ok>

Re: Wyldecrest Park Homes World Seniors Championship !!!!

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:
Well it's taken 30years. It may be seniors but it's a world title I'm so happy. Thanks for all the support!! Love you all. The wind!


Jimmy on twitter...


did not know Jim was a twitting ..

but well played i just wished they would have done it a 16 man best of 7 with best of 9 final ....its a shame for cliff Thorburn he played virtually no shot lol

Re: Wyldecrest Park Homes World Seniors Championship !!!!

Postby Bourne

wildLOVESWAGNER wrote:
Bourne wrote:
wildLOVESWAGNER wrote:
Bourne wrote:Ebdon 5/2
Thorburn 33/1

:chin:


Ebdon is definitely fave for the Tournament based on form however he still has hopes for the UK so winning this wont be on his priority list.

if i put a bet on this For me Jimmy White is Favorite....he is so desperate to win anything

I tip my cap to you sir. :afro:

<ok>

now for x factor thread for another cap tip later tonight <ok>

Don't get greedy :redneck:

Re: Wyldecrest Park Homes World Seniors Championship !!!!

Postby SnookerFan

wildLOVESWAGNER wrote:seeing as its recorded for Christmas viewing not a Christmas tree or tinsel in sight so they got white to doubble up as a fairy :redneck:


And you've just given The News Of The World next week's front page headline.

Re: Wyldecrest Park Homes World Seniors Championship !!!!

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:
wildLOVESWAGNER wrote:seeing as its recorded for Christmas viewing not a Christmas tree or tinsel in sight so they got white to doubble up as a fairy :redneck:


highly unlikely I will watch this muck over Christmas :idea: :wave: :idea: :wave:


Why not? Might be a bit of fun.... At least it aint the usual shot clock, power ball, 6-red tournaments they invent between real tournaments.

Re: Wyldecrest Park Homes World Seniors Championship !!!!

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:I just loathe watching old cronies play. :idea:

Christmas is all about relaxing, with loadsa food, drink and mingling with family. You can see why sky would want this cos they have to fill their schedule up, its a no brainer for them. <ok>


interesting that Ray Reardon did not enter in 1991 or this year he might Loath to play old cronies as well lol

Re: Wyldecrest Park Homes World Seniors Championship !!!!

Postby Bourne

jimmywhite147 JimmyWhirlwindWhite
Thankyou to everyone for all messages of congratulations. I'm on top of the world. Hopefully it could help get me in the masters in January


Oh christ :-(

Re: Wyldecrest Park Homes World Seniors Championship !!!!

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:jimmywhite147 JimmyWhirlwindWhite
Thankyou to everyone for all messages of congratulations. I'm on top of the world. Hopefully it could help get me in the masters in January


Oh christ :-(

if Jimmy gets a wild Card base on this bucking Hell World Snooker will be getting a god almighty ear bashing from me.

Re: Wyldecrest Park Homes World Seniors Championship !!!!

Postby SnookerFan

wildLOVESWAGNER wrote:
Bourne wrote:jimmywhite147 JimmyWhirlwindWhite
Thankyou to everyone for all messages of congratulations. I'm on top of the world. Hopefully it could help get me in the masters in January


Oh christ :-(

if Jimmy gets a wild Card base on this bucking Hell World Snooker will be getting a god almighty ear bashing from me.


Oh for fvcks sake. <doh> You're past your best, Jimmy. Admit it.

Re: Wyldecrest Park Homes World Seniors Championship !!!!

Postby Wildey

i think Jimmy is in a sort of Form at the moment but you cant go awarding Wild Cards based on this ffs

Gallant said Jimmy is the Busier Player at the moment......another way to look at it is Desperate.

he is like a Big Brother contestants trying to get his face everywhere to remind us he still there.

Re: Wyldecrest Park Homes World Seniors Championship !!!!

Postby Casey

Bourne wrote:jimmywhite147 JimmyWhirlwindWhite
Thankyou to everyone for all messages of congratulations. I'm on top of the world. Hopefully it could help get me in the masters in January


Oh christ :-(


Oh Please Jimmy stop begging. Your better than that.

Re: Wyldecrest Park Homes World Seniors Championship !!!!

Postby Wildey

case_master wrote:
Bourne wrote:jimmywhite147 JimmyWhirlwindWhite
Thankyou to everyone for all messages of congratulations. I'm on top of the world. Hopefully it could help get me in the masters in January


Oh christ :-(


Oh Please Jimmy stop begging. Your better than that.


it really is sad isnt it..

after begging i wouldn't award him a wild card if there was 10 wildcards. so un <cool>