Topic locked

Re: 12bet.com World Open Final Day Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:SURPRISED EBDON DIDNT SPIN THAT FRAME OUT A BIT LONGER JUST TO RILE RONNIE A BIT MORE

if he got out of the snooker leaves balls open and Ronnie get free practice time.......thats pointless.

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Witz78 wrote:SURPRISED EBDON DIDNT SPIN THAT FRAME OUT A BIT LONGER JUST TO RILE RONNIE A BIT MORE

if he got out of the snooker leaves balls open and Ronnie get free practice time.......thats pointless.

He might have got it safe though, was an easy hit. If he hadnt then he coulda conceeded. Or at least forced Ronnie to play on and pot to ensure the frame.

All done now though, looks like Ronnie has got into the matchplay frame of mind for this one and accepted he will have to out-grind Ebdon to win.

That was the mistake Gould made yday, he failed to adapt to the pace of the match and without overly expressing his frustration you could tell it was getting to him.

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

He might have got it safe though, was an easy hit. If he hadnt then he coulda conceeded.

if you such a fan of Peter you should Know he never concedes if its his opponent shot <doh>

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

He might have got it safe though, was an easy hit. If he hadnt then he coulda conceeded.

if you such a fan of Peter you should Know he never concedes if its his opponent shot <doh>

yeh i know he normally doesnt but perhaps he might have done it this time just to add another grudge element to the match haha

Postby randam05

I dont care what people think of ronnie but he has certainly played the best snooker this week and his focus has really suprised me considering how laid back his interviews are and this is the best ive seen him play for a long time. Looking so good for the title now in my eyes.