Topic locked

Re: 12bet.com World Open Final Day Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:I dont care what people think of ronnie but he has certainly played the best snooker this week and his focus has really suprised me considering how laid back his interviews are and this is the best ive seen him play for a long time. Looking so good for the title now in my eyes.

I think Mark Williams looks pretty solid too. I hope they meet in the final.

Postby randam05

SnookerFan wrote:It's raining outside. And I'm inside, with a cold beer and a snooker game on, and my good friends at Snooker Island. :wave:

Aww sounds good..where do you live for it to be raining!? im in devon here, the rainiest place and its a sunny hot day! shame :-( i hate the sun. love the rain

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:It's raining outside. And I'm inside, with a cold beer and a snooker game on, and my good friends at Snooker Island. :wave:

Aww sounds good..where do you live for it to be raining!? im in devon here, the rainiest place and its a sunny hot day! shame :-( i hate the sun. love the rain

Croydon. Just outside at the moment, but am moving back to Croydon again soon hopefully. South London.

Postby Wildey

I Think Peter not played to his strengths today.

second frame he splat the reds everywhere bang Ronnie Century then this frame tried a atacking pot on the Brown hit it to hard Ronnie in again.

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:"Everybody was expecting a rookie to get through." No we fecking weren't. That was just you guys. :wild2:

No that was just WILD :john:

I meant the commentators thought it, and we didn't. Except Wild, of course. <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:"Everybody was expecting a rookie to get through." No we fecking weren't. That was just you guys. :wild2:

i hold my hand up say i was wrong.

you should try accepting when your wrong <ok> there did you see no you didnt but a flying pig just went past my window

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

i hold my hand up say i was wrong.

you should try accepting when your wrong <ok> there did you see no you didnt but a flying pig just went past my window

rofl

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:This year is 2010, and my post count is 2010. :bowdown:

ill delete it for you if you like then youll have a Groundhog Day <laugh>