Topic locked

Re: 12bet.com World Open Final Day Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby GJ

WHAT A DEMOLITION JOB

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

6 OUT OF 6 IN RANKING FINALS

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ROBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:afro: :D <cool> :ahh:

6 RANKING TITLES FOR ROBBO WORLD CHAMPION

HARD LUCK RONALD <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Re Spot no WORLD TRIPLE FOR ROBBO

WORLD CHAMPION
WORLD NO 1
WORLD OPEN CHAMPION

6 OUT OF 6

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Postby onlyevertonjon

rocket_ron wrote:ronnie is being very talkative and gracious, nice to see

Dont forget though Ronnie is the biggest a*sshole in sport according to the internet community.

Having met the guy I can genuinely say he is a top geezer.

Well done Neil. <ok> <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

onlyevertonjon wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:ronnie is being very talkative and gracious, nice to see

Dont forget though Ronnie is the biggest a*sshole in sport according to the internet community.

Having met the guy I can genuinely say he is a top geezer.

Well done Neil. <ok> <ok>

yes alot of anti ronnie, but i dont care.. he is my idol

Postby Casey

Thats the third time he has lifted that trophy.

Well done Robbo, too good. its a shame it wasn't Williams v Robbo final, no disrespect to Ronnie but he had a gifted draw and was kind of found out in the end. Williams v Robbo would have went the distance.

Postby onlyevertonjon

case_master wrote:Thats the third time he has lifted that trophy.

Well done Robbo, too good. its a shame it wasn't Williams v Robbo final, no disrespect to Ronnie but he had a gifted draw and was kind of found out in the end. Williams v Robbo would have went the distance.

I think thats a tad harsh. The in off , the poor pink and slight rub of a green tonight has meant we havent got a closer final. Williams was kind of found out to in that last frame.