Topic locked

Re: 12bet.com World Open Final Day Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby Casey

If Robbo goes on and takes this, it will be his 3rd title in 12 months, Ronnie will have had none in that period and John Higgins only 1.
Selby and Ding are the other major winners, the new guard is well and truly here :ba: .

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:
onlyevertonjon wrote:inaugural means he CAN NOT be a defending champion!

Its fairly simply!

simple

yes but he won the correspondent title last year it wont go down as defending his title but really who cares he is racking them up faster than nobody has apart from the legends this could be his 6 Ranking title in 5 years thats better than Ronnie and Higgins.

Postby onlyevertonjon

jadechelsea wrote:i hope robertson dose'nt get this frame becouse it would be over to quick :-(

This is why as much as I have enjoyed this week and Neil has played very well since taking advantage of his fluke against Williams you cant be changing the big events. This to me has been two shots. Ronnie going in off and the missed pink in frame 4.

The BEEB constantly tell us at the Worlds and UK that anything happens in best of 9 but the best players win over two sessions and more.

Comebacks are part of snooker.

Postby randam05

onlyevertonjon wrote:
jadechelsea wrote:i hope robertson dose'nt get this frame becouse it would be over to quick :-(

This is why as much as I have enjoyed this week and Neil has played very well since taking advantage of his fluke against Williams you cant be changing the big events. This to me has been two shots. Ronnie going in off and the missed pink in frame 4.

The BEEB constantly tell us at the Worlds and UK that anything happens in best of 9 but the best players win over two sessions and more.

Comebacks are part of snooker.

well said, yes i have enjoyed but not half as much as any other tournaments like worlds and uk

Postby Casey

wildJONESEYE wrote:Great pot from Ronnie there Red by blue might be a minor stumbler but very minor should be 4-2

Ronnie eats these sorts of clearances up but Robbo will get a chance again in a different frame.

Postby onlyevertonjon

wildJONESEYE wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
onlyevertonjon wrote:inaugural means he CAN NOT be a defending champion!

Its fairly simply!

simple

yes but he won the correspondent title last year it wont go down as defending his title but really who cares he is racking them up faster than nobody has apart from the legends this could be his 6 Ranking title in 5 years thats better than Ronnie and Higgins.

I care becuase it shows the level of stupidity in snooker coverage.

Plus which its a bit unfair on Neil because if he does win this he has won two different types of comps.