Topic locked

Re: 12bet.com World Open Quarter Final Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:
Sonny wrote:Eurosport HD thank you

:limp: HD :limp:

I was round my mate's parent's house on Sunday, and we were watching snooker in the living room. But I did stick my head round the door of the living room, and they were watching football in high definition. Honestly, I couldn't see the difference. Though I only watched for a minute or so at a time.

Probably lost on me. <laugh>

Postby Wildey

its Great having Williams back playing well theres 6 players now make favairite to win anything they enter

Ronnie
Higgins
Selby
Robbo
Ding
Williams

with Murphy,Carter and Maguire just off them.

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:its Great having Williams back playing well theres 6 players now make favairite to win anything they enter

Ronnie
Higgins
Selby
Robbo
Ding
Williams

with Murphy,Carter and Maguire just off them.

:afro:

Postby randam05

omg how much more unluck can williams get? christ sake ..poor guy..if he loses he can put it down to bad luck.

This proves a point..these matches can be luck based. But hes doing well non the less

Postby Roland

Williams outplayed Ding in the China Open final and Ding is the sort of player who remembers the players who played well against him. That's why he lost so many time to Ronnie after the Masters final and it took him ages to get the better of Murphy. So I fancy Williams in the decider.