Topic locked

Re: 12bet.com World Open Quarter Final Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:this is why best of 5s is not really my thing

Mark is 2-0 down having done very little wrong and had no chance.

What ?! Mark's had at least three chances in the first two frames, Ding's just taken his.

he had a kick in frame 1.....had o chance in frame 2 ding was dominant and he is 2-0 down on the hill.

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:

What ?! Mark's had at least three chances in the first two frames, Ding's just taken his.

he had a kick in frame 1.....had o chance in frame 2 ding was dominant and he is 2-0 down on the hill.

He still was in decent position in frame one, he had the choice to play safe off the pink in frame 2 not to mention missing on 13, it's not like he's played three shots so far.

Postby Smart

wildJONESEYE wrote:i am enjoying it and there is a place for it unlike rubbish clock bullocks but you want to see players have some chance in matches and shorter they are less chance you got of having a chance.

for all my criticism and negative vibes - one of the commentators mentioned maybe having 2 of these type events per season. I would not be against that, but just sort out the situation of ranking points cos it does seem to be weighted wrong. <ok>

perhaps have one of these start of season and one just before the worlds................ :chin:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:

He still was in decent position in frame one, he had the choice to play safe off the pink in frame 2 not to mention missing on 13, it's not like he's played three shots so far.

hes not had something you would call yes great chance here.... everything been tough over longer distance with a interval the chances would come better at some point before the player reaches 4 frames and on the hill

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:What ?! Mark's had at least three chances in the first two frames, Ding's just taken his.

hes not had something you would call yes great chance here.... everything been tough over longer distance with a interval the chances would come better at some point before the player reaches 4 frames and on the hill

Yeh but I think you have to credit Ding he's playing a very tactically astute game at the moment, sometimes you have to tip your hat.

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:i am enjoying it and there is a place for it unlike rubbish clock bullocks but you want to see players have some chance in matches and shorter they are less chance you got of having a chance.

Hold on there, Mr. Wild. Can Mark Williams make a comeback?

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:

No, he can't.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

No, he can't.

OR CAN HE? :ba:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:he had a kick in frame 1.....had o chance in frame 2 ding was dominant and he is 2-0 down on the hill.

Yeh but I think you have to credit Ding he's playing a very tactically astute game at the moment, sometimes you have to tip your hat.

omg im giving all the credit to Ding hes been tight as a virgin ass here lol

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

No, he can't.

OR CAN HE? :ba:

Ooooh, and it's a kick.