Topic locked

Re: 12bet.com World Open Last 16 Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

StalinESQ wrote:I like Higginson, not just cos he is English or cos he is from ooop North, but there is something very nice and sporting about him. He looks and sounds a real decent fellow. No coughing antics, no fisty pumps.

Wadda player he is, fast becoming a favourite of mine.

BREAKING NEWS: I AM WATCHING IN HD <ok>

HD :limp:

He does seem a fairly grounded fella doesn't he.

Postby Alex0paul

StalinESQ wrote:I like Higginson, not just cos he is English or cos he is from ooop North, but there is something very nice and sporting about him. He looks and sounds a real decent fellow. No coughing antics, no fisty pumps.

Met him at the English Open last year. He was stood on his own in the corner smiling so I went up to him a spoke about his run in the Welsh Open etc. Such a nice chap and you can't help but like him.

Postby Smart

Alex0paul WC wrote:

Met him at the English Open last year. He was stood on his own in the corner smiling so I went up to him a spoke about his run in the Welsh Open etc. Such a nice chap and you can't help but like him.

GSOH <ok>

Postby Roland

StalinESQ wrote:
Sonny wrote:How does Higginson manage to get chalk so far down his cue? He must be a right spaz chalkist

I'd hazard a guess that he pisses all over the toilet seat too <laugh> rofl

But that's called being a man :redneck:

Postby Roland

StalinESQ wrote:
Sonny wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
Sonny wrote:How does Higginson manage to get chalk so far down his cue? He must be a right spaz chalkist

I'd hazard a guess that he pisses all over the toilet seat too <laugh> rofl

But that's called being a man :redneck:

dont you sit down :limp:

rofl

Postby Roland

Played Robbo, unlucky Higgo but you're good enough to get in the top 16 if you keep playing like that.

Right, time for Gouldy. Love watching him play, can't wait.

Postby GJ

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

hard luck andrew

higginson snr :afro:

Postby GJ

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:Someone is thinking clearly here.

exactly the same as against gouldy in the decider and to think some said robbo was only a potter <cool>