Topic locked

Re: 12bet.com World Open Last 16 Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby Alex0paul

wildJONESEYE wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:well its not bucking better is it for christ sakes where are these strength in depth rubbish that can put out bullocks players like ebdon before they reach quarter bucking finals ?

why cant you use your tiny brain idiot, its a random draw so people will get easier routes to others, its best of 5 frames per match so if you get the opening frame you are instantly odds-on to win the match............

these things alone mean it is a decent shout that a FWC might make some progress here. :wave:

THERE ISNT EASIER DRAWS

because standards are high and yet Peter Ebdon playing totally inept snooker at professional Level reached a Q/F

So playing Liu Song as opposed to Ronnie O'Sullivan isn't an easier draw?

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Sonny wrote:Why are you so sure?

Because I've met JV a few times & nice guy that he is, coming out with those type of remarks are not in his set up. Plus, working for the Beeb they would have had him well gagged by now anyway.

Postby Smart

wildJONESEYE wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:well its not bucking better is it for christ sakes where are these strength in depth rubbish that can put out bullocks players like ebdon before they reach quarter bucking finals ?

why cant you use your tiny brain idiot, its a random draw so people will get easier routes to others, its best of 5 frames per match so if you get the opening frame you are instantly odds-on to win the match............

these things alone mean it is a decent shout that a FWC might make some progress here. :wave:

THERE ISNT EASIER DRAWS

because standards are high and yet Peter Ebdon playing totally inept snooker at professional Level reached a Q/F

of course some draws are easier than others, but Ebbo is a pro and beats who is infront of him..................are you on medication you stupid twit <ok>

Postby Smart

Alex0paul WC wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

THERE ISNT EASIER DRAWS

AOP :clap:

Postby Wildey

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:
Sonny wrote:Some gems:

Is this really JV? :chin:

That's not a serious question is it? You could line that up alongside some of the bullocks wild is spouting again, this time about Peter Ebdon. <laugh>

im Speaking the Truth .....nothing bullocks about it just pure facts even Hazel Irvine was surprised when she said Ebdon was in the bloody draw.

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Sonny wrote:Some gems:

Is this really JV? :chin:

That's not a serious question is it? You could line that up alongside some of the tezzies wild is spouting again, this time about Peter Ebdon. <laugh>

im Speaking the Truth .....nothing balls about it just pure facts even Hazel Irvine was surprised when she said Ebdon was in the bloody draw.

Have a lie down mate <ok>

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul WC wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

THERE ISNT EASIER DRAWS

is standards higher or not ?????????????????????????

im not going to answer that rubbish Question it doesent deserve the time of day.

Postby Roland

Because I've met JV a few times & nice guy that he is, coming out with those type of remarks are not in his set up. Plus, working for the Beeb they would have had him well gagged by now anyway.

That's what I was thinking. But I wouldn't put it past him, it's clearly meant to be funny and I've heard him crack a few rude jokes when tv cameras aren't around. The blog has been going for ages, you'd think the real JV would've been told about it by now?

Anyway, I only found it because it was recommended. It is bloody funny though, now following.

Postby Monique

Ebbo was quite lucky with the draw up to now really. Ding v Williams and Mags v ROS. There are 5 (possibly only 4 if Andrew wins) top 8 players left and they play each other. I hate the random draw.

Postby Bourne

Sonny wrote:

That's what I was thinking. But I wouldn't put it past him, it's clearly meant to be funny and I've heard him crack a few rude jokes when tv cameras aren't around. The blog has been going for ages, you'd think the real JV would've been told about it by now?

Anyway, I only found it because it was recommended. It is bloody funny though, now following.

Even if he does know about it it doesn't mean this faker has to stop posting, he can just claim to be called John Virgo himself and get away with it :afro:

Postby Alex0paul

Monique wrote:Ebbo was quite lucky with the draw up to now really. Ding v Williams and Mags v ROS. There are 5 (possibly only 4 if Andrew wins) top 8 players left and they play each other. I hate the random draw.

That could and has happened if the draw was seeded though

Postby Wildey

Higginson is a Class player im surprised hes not done better in his career He could Be the "surprise" we thought wasn't coming this week.

Postby Roland

Fair point. Whoever it is is putting a lot of work in and knows all the snooker players though.

Wild quit with the constant swearing will you?

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:The pink at the end is the sort of shot most players would've jawed in those circumstances and he hit it clean as a whistle.

yes that Blue to pink was class also off the cushing you got to be cuing well to pot them at that speed.