Topic locked

Re: 12bet.com World Open Last 16 Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Ken "Do you find it easy or hard playing Jimmy?"

Ronnie "I learnt from early on in my career playing him, I'd get overawed & he's beat me 6-0 or 6-1 & I'd think rubbish, where did that go".

He's going to give the £4k to charity & says he's winding everyone up over not going to pot the black.

Ken " I made a 140 & left the black on the table but I didn't mean too".

Ronnie "Just playing the game is not enough for me". Who ever makes the most maximums in a season should get the money, Which was Jimmy's idea. This has gone down as well as what I done in China."

"Steve Davis would beat you slowly but Stephen would just murder you."

He's coming across very, very well. Lovely.

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:Great Interview with Ronnie one of his best ever pre after interview

Yeh can't remember the last time he was that chipper after a match, even when he's won tournaments he's been a moody bark.

Postby onlyevertonjon

I know this is done to death but Ronnie does have depression. When he comes out of games sometimes he has clearly not enjoyed it. Today's interview was after something I think he enjoyed.

He has been a credit to the sport this afternoon.

Postby Noel

Can you imagine, if O'Sullivan's 147 antics are interpreted as 'political theatre', just what a gutwrenching statement
it would be if he lost to White?
It would be a "dog's breakfast" of Higgins' loss to Davis.

=o(

Noel

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

onlyevertonjon wrote:I know this is done to death but Ronnie does have depression. When he comes out of games sometimes he has clearly not enjoyed it. Today's interview was after something I think he enjoyed.

100% agreed. <ok>

Very enjoyable interview.

Postby Wildey

onlyevertonjon wrote:I know this is done to death but Ronnie does have depression. When he comes out of games sometimes he has clearly not enjoyed it. Today's interview was after something I think he enjoyed.

yes Noted..

But its been sooooooooooooooo long since hes been that chirpy He probably misses playing the Hendrys,Williams and White he played a few years ago.

Postby Casey

Bourne wrote:
Sonny wrote:I think I may have to ban Monique for 24 hours....

Every O'Sullivan and Hendry fan should be banned for 24 hours :redneck:

Maybe a few years ago but we know these days Hendry can't beat the likes of Ronnie, Selby, Higgins etc. Plus the match will only be on for about 40 minutes.

Postby Smart

Thompson Lykes wrote:did I just hear Joe Johnson there say "he needs to be within a few feet of the object ball"

what must his house look like if all the dimensions are within a few feet?

<laugh> rofl

On EuroSport last night Joe was convinced that one red would pass the other 2 reds on the side cushion and into the corner pocket.......................when the shot was played, it was proved (as was evident to all and sundry) that there was no gap for half a ball let alone a full ball.

JJ - complete dispstick <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:
Thompson Lykes wrote:did I just hear Joe Johnson there say "he needs to be within a few feet of the object ball"

what must his house look like if all the dimensions are within a few feet?

<laugh> rofl

On EuroSport last night Joe was convinced that one red would pass the other 2 reds on the side cushion and into the corner pocket.......................when the shot was played, it was proved (as was evident to all and sundry) that there was no gap for half a ball let alone a full ball.

JJ - complete dispstick <ok>

What do you expect? It's Eurosport.

The boxing is worse. I'm convinced they get all their commentators out of the pub, with promise of free beer.

Postby Wildey

case_master wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Sonny wrote:I think I may have to ban Monique for 24 hours....

Every O'Sullivan and Hendry fan should be banned for 24 hours :redneck:

Maybe a few years ago but we know these days Hendry can't beat the likes of Ronnie, Selby, Higgins etc. Plus the match will only be on for about 40 minutes.

if Ronnie plays like hes played this week Hendry is WELL in there But we all know against the very best Ronnie will Turn it on and i can see that happening tomorrow.

Postby Thompson Lykes

Does Joe Johnson do any research or even lift a paper before he goes on air?

Dave Hendon keeps him right every time he opens his mouth

One of these days he's going to say "oh look, it's so-and-so. I didn't even know he'd qualified!"

Or better still; "It takes a lot to be world champion"

Hendon "Well you would know Joe"

Johnson "How?"

Hendon "You won in 1986 and reached the final in 1987"

Johnson "Did I - I thought I was Ben Johnson"

Postby Wildey

wildJONESEYE wrote:Marco Fu been woefull Today but heres a chance what can he do with it.

SOD ALL

heres a chance for frame and match

Postby SnookerFan

Thompson Lykes wrote:Does Joe Johnson do any research or even lift a paper before he goes on air?

Dave Hendon keeps him right every time he opens his mouth

One of these days he's going to say "oh look, it's so-and-so. I didn't even know he'd qualified!"

Or better still; "It takes a lot to be world champion"

Hendon "Well you would know Joe"

Johnson "How?"

Hendon "You won in 1986 and reached the final in 1987"

Johnson "Did I - I thought I was Ben Johnson"

Obviously that ws a joke, you flid.
Last edited by SnookerFan on 23 Sep 2010, edited 1 time in total.