Topic locked

Re: 12bet.com World Open Last 16 Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby Thompson Lykes

SnookerFan wrote:
Thompson Lykes wrote:Does Joe Johnson do any research or even lift a paper before he goes on air?

Dave Hendon keeps him right every time he opens his mouth

One of these days he's going to say "oh look, it's so-and-so. I didn't even know he'd qualified!"

Or better still; "It takes a lot to be world champion"

Hendon "Well you would know Joe"

Johnson "How?"

Hendon "You won in 1986 and reached the final in 1987"

Johnson "Did I - I thought I was Ben Johnson"

Obviously that ws a joke, you flid.

well spotted. yes it was a joke - I made it up. it didn't really happen. he's bad but not that bad where as you are thick and thick with it

Postby Thompson Lykes

If Moyles spins discs Campbell looks like he spins pizzas

seen it said before but Puke-a-pie would issue a profits warning if he or Lee were to win their body weight in pies.

Ding donated his to the homeless of Sheffield. Campbell could return the compliment and feed China

Postby Wildey

eirebilly wrote:This is a very nice break so far from Ding.

only Ronnie Breakbuilds Better at the moment.

ok others make centuries like Robbo,Higgins and Selby but Dings positional play is up there with Ronnie

Postby Wildey

eirebilly wrote:True wild but when Mark Williams is on form, he is also one of the best breakbuilders and he is coming back to form

i wouldn't class williams as a great Breakbuilder when he was at his best he just carried on potting balls to carry on with a break however i think Williams at the moment breakbuilds better than he was 8 or 9 years ago when he was so dominant.