Topic locked

Re: 12bet.com World Open Last 16 Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

case_master wrote:What did you expect Wild? If they played 15 frames Jimmy wouldn't win one!! I called it from the start, I feel sorry for the crowd, 3-0 with Jimmy embarrassing himself

i count 3 frames rofl

Postby Casey

Bourne wrote:He can make a big break afterall caseybaby :ahh:

Yes credit where its due, nice break Jimmy. <ok> Although I still think his passes to events should stop.

Postby Eirebilly

case_master wrote:
Bourne wrote:He can make a big break afterall caseybaby :ahh:

Yes credit where its due, nice break Jimmy. <ok> Although I still think his passes to events should stop.

Agreed, its great to see Jimmy at these events but i also think that he has to earn them from now on.

How unlucky for Jimmy then. He is having a shocking run of the ball.

Postby Casey

Bourne wrote:He got here as of right ! I still think this is game on, White has a good chance.

His first round match against a guy who has after several years only earned £5k in snooker, players like Wenbo and Allen had to miss out :sad:

Anyway I admit I was wrong, Jimmy has gave something for the crowd to cheer about <ok>

Postby Bourne

case_master wrote:
Bourne wrote:He got here as of right ! I still think this is game on, White has a good chance.

His first round match against a guy who has after several years only earned £5k in snooker, players like Wenbo and Allen had to miss out :sad:

Anyway I admit I was wrong, Jimmy has gave something for the crowd to cheer about <ok>

He had to beat Michael Judge as well ;)

White misses, this would be a bitter blow

Postby onlyevertonjon

kriss wrote:onlyevertonjon,

It wasnt overlooked! I think Ronnie is blatantly trying to give Jimmy every chance to win the match...

or Ronnie is true to his word when he says when you get THAT close to hitting a miss shouldnt be called. Read O'Sullivans book where he called Hendry over putting the ball back after coming close of getting out a snooker only to be put back.

Postby Bourne

Sonny wrote:marmite I need sound if this is an interview with ronnie coming up. Someone do a transcript <ok>

Ronnie: Unlucky for Jimmy because he's a joy to watch
Banter
Jimmy was nervous, to be expected, not had much tournament TV time ... Jimmy wanted to do well and everyone wanted him to do well, he's still a top 8 player :chin:

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Fair play to Ronnie showing a bit of his personality there. "I love playing Jimmy, he's lovely to watch, that's why everyone likes Jimmy & no one likes you, Steve" <laugh>