Topic locked

Re: 12bet.com World Open Last 16 Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
JohnFromLondonTown wrote:Someone is thinking clearly here.

exactly the same as against gouldy in the decider and to think some said robbo was only a potter <cool>

He's a man now GJ & has grown up well. Deffo one of the big boys! Quarters shaping up nicely too.

Postby Roland

Yes even though I've gone on record as saying Robbo didn't have the toughest of draws at the Crucible he is without doubt WC pedigree.

Meanwhile, Gouldy doing what Gouldy does. Great to watch, so confident in his own ability.

Postby Roland

Mind you in saying that, Gould is well on the way to putting Robbo's 11-5 comeback into perspective. He didn't exactly crumble did he? Robbo was outstanding in that last session.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Played Robbo, unlucky Higgo but you're good enough to get in the top 16 if you keep playing like that.

Right, time for Gouldy. Love watching him play, can't wait.

i sense Gould slightly Nervy tonight

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:I still don't remember much about that last session I think I was crying in my bed after Higgins lost.

gouldy missed 1 sitter a black in frame 1 of final session apart form that it was quality play from robbo

Postby Bourne

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
Bourne wrote:I still don't remember much about that last session I think I was crying in my bed after Higgins lost.

gouldy missed 1 sitter a black in frame 1 of final session apart form that it was quality play from robbo

Was it the last session where Marteel made that cockerel up with the picking up the cueball during Gould's break ?

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:

Was it the last session where Marteel made that cockerel up with the picking up the cueball during Gould's break ?

yes that was the frame after the mid session interval

Postby Bourne

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
Bourne wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:

Was it the last session where Marteel made that willy up with the picking up the cueball during Gould's break ?

yes that was the frame after the mid session interval

Ahhhh you'd have thoughtt of it that was pretty crucial 12-5 would have been too hard to save

Meanwhile he's in again nailing long balls for fun 1-0.

Postby Bourne

GJtheaussiestud wrote:ding v williams is so tough to predict on ?

50/50

I think Williams is playing better at the moment but that's very tough to call.

Postby Wildey

5 of the provisional top 8 in the Quarter Finals

compare that with shanghai where you had only 4 of the Provisional top 16 in the Quarter Final.

Postby GJ

StalinESQ wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:5 of the provisional top 8 in the Quarter Finals

compare that where you had only 4 of the Provisional top 16 in the Quarter Final.

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

DOESNT SUIT POOR SMARTS NEGATIVE AGENDA

rofl <laugh>

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:5 of the provisional top 8 in the Quarter Finals

compare that where you had only 4 of the Provisional top 16 in the Quarter Final.

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

was you born a stupid hammer or it taken years and years to perfect it <ok>