Topic locked

Re: Ronnie's 147

Postby randam05

I was on for one..got one red and a black

nah i have got to 40 odd on for one once.

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:I nearly got a 147 once, I missed the red on 64 :santa:

One time I got talked into a darts match at the work bar, due to somebody in the work's team dropped out. I hadn't picked up a dart in years. My mum texted me to ask me how I was doing. I jokingly said I got a nine-dart finish. Next time I went round her house, she'd boasted to everybody how well I'd don. She didn't realise what a nine dart finish was. <laugh>

Postby randam05

SnookerFan wrote:

One time I got talked into a darts match at the work bar, due to somebody in the work's team dropped out. I hadn't picked up a dart in years. My mum texted me to ask me how I was doing. I jokingly said I got a nine-dart finish. Next time I went round her house, she'd boasted to everybody how well I'd don. She didn't realise what a nine dart finish was. <laugh>

rofl classic moment then

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

rofl classic moment then

<ok>