Topic locked

Re: 12bet.com World Open Last 32 Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby Bourne

Sonny wrote:So Ronnie asked for the prize money situation when the break was just 1?

rofl

8 I think ... I think Hazel summed it up well, we've seen some sublime 147s from Ronnie in the past, this one was just ridiculous.

Postby Casey

Sonny wrote:So Ronnie asked for the prize money situation when the break was just 1?

rofl

8. Although the reds were perfect. You couldn't have placed them better with your hands

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:anyone getting cought of anything similar to John Higgins or worst from now on LIFETIME BAN.

0 Tolerance.

confirms that DJ was very very lucky <ok>

(broom carpet swept under)

yes but now they going to RAM ROD in to players minds whats right and not reporting a aproach was wrong anyone fresh not reporting it from now on they history.

Postby Wildey

rocket_ron wrote:Guys i've opened a topic to discuss ronnie and the 147. talk about it there. another match is now on.

Come on stevens <ok>

no DISCUSS IT HERE

bucking hell we dont need threads for every bloody frame.

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Alan McManus looking pretty solid. It will do him the world of good winning this frame.

44 up with 2 reds left. A lot of Snooker left in this frame me thinks.

Postby SnookerFan

wildJONESEYE wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:Guys i've opened a topic to discuss ronnie and the 147. talk about it there. another match is now on.

Come on stevens <ok>

no DISCUSS IT HERE

bucking hell we dont need threads for every bloody frame.

I have started a thread for the first frame of thi smatch, if anybody wants to discuss it;

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=1377

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESEYE wrote:

Come on stevens <ok>

no DISCUSS IT HERE

intercoursing hell we dont need threads for every bloody frame.

No this thread is for match discussions, another match has started and yet people are still talking about the past.
Sooooo theres a new thread for the ronnie 147 so this thread can discuss the matches in play

Postby Roland

rocket and wild are the only two members on 2 warnings each by the way. It's Russian Roulette time.

wild - there is nothing wrong at all in rocket's topic and if he wants to link it from here that's fine.

Postby Wildey

rocket_ron wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:Rocket Ron Mind Your own buisness ok

next outburst from you aimed at me will be reported, im not having it.. im trying to help the forum

Dont interfere in things thats none of your buisness then.....

anyone can talk about anything from sex to ronnie 147 on this thread so dont tell them they cant.

Postby Wildey

i almost went for Mcmanus win change it last minute because stevens played better of late then today he was Pants.