Topic locked

Re: 12bet.com World Open Last 32 Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:this guy is impressive Top player in waiting No doubt about it.

Where's he ranked atm ?

28th Provisionally win or lose tonight but with Stephen Lee next round he could get up to 26th and above trump if he reaches the Q/F.

Postby randam05

[/quote]
does she like football?[/quote]

She doesnt mind it why?[/quote]
just with chelsea in her name, does she support them?[/quote]

urmm yes she does. The family do too, she has seen them play twice i think.

Im the only no footy fan in the fam.

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:this guy is impressive Top player in waiting No doubt about it.

Where's he ranked atm ?

28th Provisionally win or lose tonight but with Stephen Lee next round he could get up to 26th and above trump if he reaches the Q/F.

The game needs him and Trump in the top 16 asap.

Postby Wildey

I Watched him playing hendry in the shanghai masters on a outside table and this was the barrage Hendry faced that day.

not a 1 off performance by any means.

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:I Watched him playing hendry in the shanghai masters on a outside table and this was the barrage Hendry faced that day.

He said the win against Hendry at the Welsh the other year was his greatest ever win

Postby Roland

wildJONESEYE wrote:I Watched him playing hendry in the shanghai masters on a outside table and this was the barrage Hendry faced that day.

Definitely not. He is a quality player and exciting too, he goes for his shots and is deadly when on song. Very entertaining to watch. I'm almost hoping Couch wins this frame so we've got another Gould frame to watch.

Postby Tubberlad

Sonny wrote:you're only 16 though, she is sexy as buck. :redneck:

It's really good to watch Gouldy again after the Crucible. I really enjoy his game. He's attacking and deadly.

I am disappointed with you my apprentice :-( Women in the 35 to 45 age bracket turn me on like a switch. Michaela is a verrry sexy lady... ;) your a lucky man my brother isn't signed up here, or youd have a serious bollocking to face :)

Postby onlyevertonjon

thetubberlad wrote:
Sonny wrote:you're only 16 though, she is sexy as intercourse. :redneck:

It's really good to watch Gouldy again after the Crucible. I really enjoy his game. He's attacking and deadly.

I am disappointed with you my apprentice :-( Women in the 35 to 45 age bracket turn me on like a switch. Michaela is a verrry sexy lady... ;) your a lucky man my brother isn't signed up here, or youd have a serious bollocking to face :)

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:Crazy night R-ron.

Been treble-flicking.

ManUre (put Owen and Gibson in my DT for tonight :idea: ), cricket (England win dodgey series), and snooker (poor old Judd <laugh> :wave: ) and Gouldy beating the DFS man <laugh> .

Liverpool struggling :roll:

does the DT count cup games aswell then?

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:

Definitely not. He is a quality player and exciting too, he goes for his shots and is deadly when on song. Very entertaining to watch. I'm almost hoping Couch wins this frame so we've got another Gould frame to watch.

he is Going to be a crowd Favorite if he continues in this vein.

Postby Smart

rocket_ron wrote:

Been treble-flicking.

ManUre (put Owen and Gibson in my DT for tonight :idea: ), cricket (England win dodgey series), and snooker (poor old Judd <laugh> :wave: ) and Gouldy beating the DFS man <laugh> .

Ohhhhhhhh yes :idea: :santa: :santa: :excited:

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:

Been treble-flicking.

Ohhhhhhhh yes :idea: :santa: :santa: :excited:

the barcalys fantasy league only does premier league matches