Topic locked

Re: World Open Prediction Contest DISCUSSION

Postby GJ

Case has said on the main thread on a few occassion trump would beat maguire

common sense should be used

IMO

Postby Casey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:Case has said on the main thread on a few occassion trump would beat maguire

IMO

:) Very nice from a rival <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

case_master wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:Case has said on the main thread on a few occassion trump would beat maguire

IMO

:) Very nice from a rival <ok>

but wild is running the contest his word goes no matter how little common sense is used

Postby Smart

:wave:
case_master wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:
case_master wrote:rubbish. Wild, sorry I meant to predict that Judd Trump would win 3-1 not get beat 3-1.

Is it ok to change? (considering i have gave plenty of notice) :innocent:

sorry mate i cant have every tom sausage changing predictions to try and get a advantage

if i let you ill have to for all so no i cant allow that sorry hope you understand <ok>

:-( Fair enough <ok>

<laugh> :wave:

Postby Wildey

IMO

Rules are Rules i havent got time for every tom sausage changing predictions i know Case would go for Trump but thats his hard luck if i alow him id have to allow others and cant be doing with that rubbish <ok>

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:

IMO

Rules are Rules i havent got time for every tom willy changing predictions i know Case would go for Trump but thats his hard luck if i alow him id have to allow others and cant be doing with that poo <ok>

a) Not everyone would change predictions, only one person did it when I allowed it in China
b) What do you mean you haven't got time, how is it a problem for you ?

:chin:

I can understand banning it from the quarters onwards when tactics come into play but it seems silly to limit it now, just my opinion old boy.

Postby Smart

rules are rules - there is no time for crying now, please do it at the end of the contest.

GJ - you could withdraw from the contest as a mark of protest or out of respect for Casey. I think I would personally (in your position). <ok>

Really we are missing Paddys experience in running things this week. :redneck: :santa:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

IMO

Rules are Rules i havent got time for every tom willy changing predictions i know Case would go for Trump but thats his hard luck if i alow him id have to allow others and cant be doing with that poo <ok>

a) Not everyone would change predictions, only one person did it when I allowed it in China

I can understand banning it from the quarters onwards when tactics come into play but it seems silly to limit it now, just my opinion old boy.

theres no bucking debating about it ive said whats happening now its the end of it

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Bourne wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

IMO

theres no intercoursing debating about it ive said whats happening now its the end of it

OK :redneck:

Postby GJ

StalinESQ wrote:BRING BACK PL THE REF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SACK WILD

:bs:

Postby Wildey

ok if you want it democratic if 12 or more contestants PMs me that they agree Case could change his prediction ill do it.

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:<laugh>
wildJONESEYE wrote:ok if you want it democratic if 12 or more contestants PMs me that they agree Case could change his prediction ill do it.

why 12..............?

would 11 not be convincing :chin: <laugh>

theres 18 in the contest and 14 of them has posted today case and me are 2 that leaves 12 <ok>

Postby Wildey

i got 4 out of 5 spot on predicts today and the only 1 that let me down was Hendry he should have won 3-2 lol

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

rocket_ron wrote:Just like to say im rally happy with wilds rules, and i love the way he has done the points on the Highest ranked player

You should consider having a go at X Factor rocket_ron, we'll vote you in.

We should have our own vote on who represents us. :chin:

I reckon you'll do a good job rocket_ron & wouldn't let us down. What do you think? I'll turn up. <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:Just like to say im rally happy with wilds rules, and i love the way he has done the points on the Highest ranked player

I reckon you'll do a good job rocket_ron & wouldn't let us down. What do you think? I'll turn up. <ok>

you being sarky?

Postby Tubberlad

I can't sing, but I am beautiful <cool>

Postby Tubberlad

thetubberlad wrote:

I can't sing, but I am beautiful <cool>

Bump