Topic locked

Re: World Open Prediction Contest DISCUSSION

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:
Sonny wrote:save it as a .png file and it'll probably come out cleaner :santa:

advice :redneck: :santa:

taken <ok>

these random draws are bloody stressful trying to get the template up ASAP.

Postby Wildey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:thats me on to 38 points i think

YES YOU THINK LOL

i made a mistake yesterday but corrected and its my contest lol

Postby Wildey

after the afternoon session GJ Leads and Sonny has been replaced at the bottom with PL the Ref

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:after the afternoon session GJ Leads and Sonny has been replaced at the bottom with PL the Ref

The only way GJ can win is if we get another Robbo vs Stevens final :redneck:

Postby GJ

anyone know who will be top of the table after todays predictions ?

<laugh> :redneck:

Re: 2010 12bet.com World Open Prediction Contest !!!!!!

Postby Smart

Why I think this is not the best test of predicting prowess is that the spot on score is having a massive effect on the table. Predicting in this short format is very flukey (flukes <cool> ), but I am not complaining here just an observation that luck is playing its part here - more than in a longer format event like say Shanghai, for example.

<ok>

Ps there is one L in StalinESQ. :wave:

Postby Smart

StalinESQ wrote:Why I think this is not the best test of predicting prowess is that the spot on score is having a massive effect on the table. Predicting in this short format is very flukey (flukes <cool> ), but I am not complaining here just an observation that luck is playing its part here - more than in a longer format event like say Shanghai, for example.

I have 9 correct predictions, the leader (GJ) has 11, but his spot on ratio is much higher - hence his position, and hence mine.

<ok>

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:Why I think this is not the best test of predicting prowess is that the spot on score is having a massive effect on the table. Predicting in this short format is very flukey (flukes <cool> ), but I am not complaining here just an observation that luck is playing its part here - more than in a longer format event like say Shanghai, for example.

<ok>

could a mod remove these Discusion to the Discusion thread <ok>

but ill have my say I Agree there is only 3 posible correct scores available and its amazing Really in 15 matches PL the Ref only had 1 :redneck:

PS i was 6th in the WC ......im mr consistant without hitting the hight of champion

it was disapointing in shanghai but wherever you get Burnett in finals then you know Flukes win a contest <ok>

Postby GJ

another spot on for me

williams <cool>

3-0 please ding :)

good luck nigel

Postby Wildey

After the afternoon Session GJ and Case level on points but Case is now top because of more correct predictions.

Postby Casey

wildJONESEYE wrote:After the afternoon Session GJ and Case level on points but Case is now top because of more correct predictions.

Excuse me, sorry; former World Champion coming through. :ahh:

Postby Casey

rubbish. Wild, sorry I meant to predict that Judd Trump would win 3-1 not get beat 3-1.

Is it ok to change? (considering i have gave plenty of notice) :innocent:

Postby Wildey

i can now confirm after the Brilliant Hendry win Case is 4 point clear at the top with GJ Dropping down to 4th on correct winner criteria but equal on points with 2nd and 3rd.

Postby Wildey

case_master wrote:rubbish. Wild, sorry I meant to predict that Judd Trump would win 3-1 not get beat 3-1.

sorry mate i cant have every tom sausage changing predictions to try and get a advantage

if i let you ill have to for all so no i cant allow that sorry hope you understand <ok>

Postby Casey

wildJONESEYE wrote:
case_master wrote:rubbish. Wild, sorry I meant to predict that Judd Trump would win 3-1 not get beat 3-1.

sorry mate i cant have every tom sausage changing predictions to try and get a advantage

if i let you ill have to for all so no i cant allow that sorry hope you understand <ok>

:-( Fair enough <ok>