Topic locked

Re: 12bet.com World Open Last 64 Discussion!!!!!!!

Postby randam05

What was the song Mark Williams came out to in the Premier League? It's well catchy.

I will have a look later.

Great chance for robertson and he misses a sitter. damn

Postby Witz78

Way too hungover to make my lift at 9am today so just having a lazy day on the sofa and waiting until tomorrow and heading up to the World Open now instead.

Arena looks good, the Crucible like seating around the arena instead of 3 seperate stands with gaps at each corner is an improvement. The rows of seats only being 4 or 5 rows mind you is dissapointing, ill be interested to find out what the capacity is.

Already spotted the "Welsh superfan" in the crowd haha

Postby Witz78

StalinESQ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

have you ever spoke to him, what a tosser <ok>

always latches onto us at most events we see him at. Did you see him in his neckbrace at the Crucible this year rofl

One of my abiding memories of the Higgins - Davis game will be that we actually ended up sitting beside him (whats the odds of that) and he kept on making noise rustling about with his bag of sweets :shy:

Postby SnookerFan

What does everybody think of Michaela Tabb's ensemble today? I like what she's done with her hair. But I think the white T-Shirt underneath the coat doesn't suit her. I prefer it when she wears something green or red under there.

Michaela. :bowdown:

Postby SnookerFan

It's a good crowd turn out today. Maybe the lorry Barry Hearn sent round Glasgow worked. Or maybe the half price tickets are drawing the crowd. It'll be interesting to see what the crowds are lick on Monday.

KICK!

Postby Smart

Witz78 wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

always latches onto us at most events we see him at. Did you see him in his neckbrace at the Crucible this year rofl

One of my abiding memories of the Higgins - Davis game will be that we actually ended up sitting beside him (whats the odds of that) and he kept on making noise rustling about with his bag of sweets :shy:

I was slightly early for one of the sessions and was milling outside of the entrance just as you do, and he comes walking towards me, and he stops and starts talking to me. Now this is okay but he is one of those that will talk to you, but not listen. He will get whatever he wants off his chest, and its like you are not there. He is a bucking cuckoo clock. He was going on about how he got tickets off XWY Welsh players etc etc ........ I was like "really, how impressive" ......perhaps they could buy you some clothes too........ <ok>

He was also at the qualifiers.....................gave him the wide berth as he thinks he is some sort of celebrity. :redneck:

Postby Roland

Hi Suzy :santa:

This World Open is working for me already. You can sense the extra pressure and the urgency the players feel to get those frames on the board.

Postby Roland

StalinESQ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

I was slightly early for one of the sessions and was milling outside of the entrance just as you do, and he comes walking towards me, and he stops and starts talking to me. Now this is okay but he is one of those that will talk to you, but not listen. He will get whatever he wants off his chest, and its like you are not there. He is a bucking cuckoo clock. He was going on about how he got tickets off XWY Welsh players etc etc ........ I was like "really, how impressive" ......perhaps they could buy you some clothes too........ <ok>

He was also at the qualifiers.....................gave him the wide berth as he thinks he is some sort of celebrity. :redneck:

You'll have to point him out.

Postby Witz78

StalinESQ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

yeh he rambles on doesnt he and its only what he wants to say, he never listens to anything anyone says. He loves to namedrop Mark Williams too all the time rofl I remember the last day we were at the Crucible this year we were having a crack with him and we said wed prob bump into him at Glasgow and despite me trying to tell him it was going to be a best of 5s events, random draw etc he didnt believe me and just talked over me saying it wasnt <doh>

Postby SnookerFan

StalinESQ wrote:he wears a red Wales rugby shirt a lot with BRAINS on it.

I recognise the shirt being there a lot, can't remember the guy. I don't think I'd mind him boring on about snooker to me, to be honest. The fact that he is Welsh may provide a problem.

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:yeh he rambles on doesnt he and its only what he wants to say, he never listens to anything anyone says. He loves to namedrop Mark Williams too all the time rofl I remember the last day we were at the Crucible this year we were having a crack with him and we said wed prob bump into him at Glasgow and despite me trying to tell him it was going to be a best of 5s events, random draw etc he didnt believe me and just talked over me saying it wasnt <doh>

rofl

Oh the people you meet at snooker matches. You could write a book.

Postby SnookerFan

This frame is taking ages. I think we should do a prediction contest on how long each beast of five match will last.

I reckon Carter will be over in about an hour. Davis vs Ebdon will still be being played tomorrow.